Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've really never consider the terms small - avarge. if the dick isn't BIG then it's small. where avarage beeing small also.
so in my book there is small and there is big and no exception's.

but when the avarage people post their avarage dicks i start thinking, How the hell does a -small- dick look like. cause i dont think i ever seen one. No joke.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I especially like when they stick straight out when flaccid. That's a really small dick.

Here's a link for pix of penises of all sizes, rated from 1-5 (1 being the smallest). It's in French, but there should be an English button somewhere on it for you uni-linguists. There are probably more cockshots there than you'll care to pour over.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I missing something or doesn't it just look like a big dick, but uh smaller?
That has been my experience steve2727. Small dicks I often end up wanting to use the word cute to describe. Whereas an average penis or larger will be deemed gorgeoous, beautiful, spectacular, etc.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A "tinydick" looks like this:

I saw one just like that at the gym about two months ago. It was attached to a completely normal looking guy. He didn't seem shy about showing his stuff (or lack thereof). I couldn't take my eyes off it!!

I saw one just like that at the gym about two months ago. It was attached to a completely normal looking guy. He didn't seem shy about showing his stuff (or lack thereof). I couldn't take my eyes off it!!

That's our revenge you know...

Look and act as confident as possible, like you've got the biggest sausage on the planet and you don't have a care in the world about it. I even make sure I don't subconsciously hold the towel in front of me when I walk.

It makes every other guy in the room wonder just what you've got going on and they admire you for not giving a shit. Never, short of cyberspace and a few close friends, have I ever expressed any anxiety (which had been considerable) about what I've got. Plus my balls are pretty big which cause some mild envy all on their own.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
That's our revenge you know...

Look and act as confident as possible, like you've got the biggest sausage on the planet and you don't have a care in the world about it. I even make sure I don't subconsciously hold the towel in front of me when I walk.

It makes every other guy in the room wonder just what you've got going on and they admire you for not giving a shit. Never, short of cyberspace and a few close friends, have I ever expressed any anxiety (which had been considerable) about what I've got. Plus my balls are pretty big which cause some mild envy all on their own.

Great attitude Jason. A dick, big or small does pretty much the same thing. I don't think less of a person with a smaller dick or more of someone with a bigger dick. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!