how does a hetero know if hes big

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jartx: ok, so I have been with my share of women (maybe 25-30) and have had a few make offhand comments like "big boy" "Oh, it's beautiful" and so on. I have never really seen a truly big penis in person so I don't have any comparison to go by. I seem to have satisfied all of my parrtners and my wife doesn't complain, but I want to make certain that I feel the confidence in myself and not just falling for the nice comments of people I have known intimately. I measure 7 1/8th L x 5.25 g. If i fall into the low end of big enough then I wouldn't even consider augmentation...but having said that I would like to feel proud and not so shy and worried all the time. by the way, it's a grower usually about 3L and 2 g when not excited. thanks for the fedback

2. willie

willie New Member

Looks like you are on the large side of averge.

I put the best data that I could find here

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: No, brah, you are on the lower tier of large.

The average penis ranges from 5.5-6.5 (MAYBE seven MAX) inches. You have nothing to be embarassed about, believe me. You can reasearch this stuff on your own if you don't believe me. The internet has a wide variety and array or resources - make good use of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice