how does a hetero know if hes big

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

jartx: ok, so I have been with my share of women (maybe 25-30) and have had a few make offhand comments like "big boy" "Oh, it's beautiful" and so on. I have never really seen a truly big penis in person so I don't have any comparison to go by. I seem to have satisfied all of my parrtners and my wife doesn't complain, but I want to make certain that I feel the confidence in myself and not just falling for the nice comments of people I have known intimately. I measure 7 1/8th L x 5.25 g. If i fall into the low end of big enough then I wouldn't even consider augmentation...but having said that I would like to feel proud and not so shy and worried all the time. by the way, it's a grower usually about 3L and 2 g when not excited. thanks for the fedback

2. willie

willie New Member

Looks like you are on the large side of averge.

I put the best data that I could find here

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung_big: No, brah, you are on the lower tier of large.

The average penis ranges from 5.5-6.5 (MAYBE seven MAX) inches. You have nothing to be embarassed about, believe me. You can reasearch this stuff on your own if you don't believe me. The internet has a wide variety and array or resources - make good use of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted