how does a huge cock fell in your ass

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It feels incredible, but if you are not experienced maybe you should work up to it. I looked at your pics. With your body and what I can see a very nice ass, you shouldn't have any problem eventually finding a monster cock to satisfy you. I think that so much of what is written on lpsg indicates that really large cocks are rare. I don't know that I really agree with the rarity of really large cocks like 7 inches plus, but I guess the statistics are statistics. Also, what they say about looking, acting, doing, and being out there where you will meet other men and probably a few with huge cocks you need to play the part.

DukesFan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had 9 1/2" up my butt and once in there and your tushy muscles relax it feels absolutely wonderful. As far as sucking it also is fun especially trying to deep throat it but I doubt many can do that but it is still fun to play with...

rjp1346

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a buddy some years ago, who had a 12 incher, he was a confirmed bottom but at one point he did fuck me. His cock was long but slim, after he got it in he was very gentle and I took it balls deep. The feeling was great. Haven't experienced it since then, but if I come across someone hung the same way, would certainly be happy to open my hole for him.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had 13x8. . and I can say it is quite a challenge. . however. . I love the full feeling. . and I like a challenge. I like extreme sex. . so I quite enjoy the guys who think they are too big for most people. . I find such men to be attractive. . I mean hey,. . If you have an ability to bottom for Massive. . you might as well advertise.

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had 13x8. . and I can say it is quite a challenge. . however. . I love the full feeling. . and I like a challenge. I like extreme sex. . so I quite enjoy the guys who think they are too big for most people. . I find such men to be attractive. . I mean hey,. . If you have an ability to bottom for Massive. . you might as well advertise.

Mate you are a hero.
No way known could I even get close to having something like that
were you able to walk afterwards?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Feels like heaven.......absolute heaven. Gimme girth and hardness at 6-9 and I'll pass on 9-12. Oh and throw in a downward curve and a beard and I'm all yours all day and week.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@-Ballaratboy. It takes lots of practice to be able to take something that large anally. I am talking ass-workouts and toy-play. Many men, if they; practice, streach and work out ass muscles, would be able to bottom for it too. I will say this though. We are all different. Some people have very sensitive nerve endings and no amount of ass play workouts and streaching would be able to help them take large. It is for this reason, I feel I have a gift, akin to a super-hung man. Some dudes have a HUGE dick. . Other guys like me, have a tail-hole built to handle a monster dick.

Butch52

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am an anal addict. I love big thick cock with a fetish for uncut -once in you have a feeling of being completely filled. I have had only normal sized cock girth wise so I don't know what it feels like to have a really thick cock up your ass but would love to give it a try or two.

Sactotall

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prepared myself so there were no surprise feelings or fears. Use some larger toys and you'll find the pain (if any) will decrease over a few days of use and after a few months of semi regular use you will take the larger toys even after laying off of them for weeks. But despite the loosening, you will still feel incredibly full and stretched tight around the cock. I would place the feeling of being fucked with a huge cock at the top of all feelings but i'm wired that way anyway.

Just prepare, relax and enjoy the opportunity to help our hung brothers out...lol