how does a penis in vagina feel?

bigboner69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the first time is the best feels mind blowing the first time???
can u help me how do u start a new thread?

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
guys i have not yet had sex with a girl, but i'm very curious. i do not have a girl friend.
How does it feel when ur penis is inside a vagina?

Having done all, a real vagina is the absolute best feeling, way ahead of my hand (lubed) or someone else's hand (lubed again). But then we can't always have the best so we settle for a very close second best.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first sexual experiences, at 19, where with a condom...of course. One night in the heat of things, the condom broke and WOW !!! Fload gates of pleasure surrounded my cock.

Luckily I contained myself enough not to cum immediately. Nothing else comes close.

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a penis inside a vagnia does not feel like anything in particular. i can only use words such as tight, warm, mind blowing, fleshy, wet, perfect fitting despite being tight and just natural. hmmmmn

MissSupremeLilB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Grr, it ate my reply. I was saying... as a chick, I've always wondered how it felt to guys. Facial expressions can say a lot, but in general what is going through your head as you enter a pussy. Specifically, what were your initial thoughts about the sensations you were feeling the first time you entered your dick inside a vagina?

tbg

Just Browsing
Media
Grr, it ate my reply. I was saying... as a chick, I've always wondered how it felt to guys. Facial expressions can say a lot, but in general what is going through your head as you enter a pussy. Specifically, what were your initial thoughts about the sensations you were feeling the first time you entered your dick inside a vagina?

good question

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a fleshligh but I've also had the real thing. The fleshlight is similar, but in no way a match. The pussy reacts to the cock and theres also the visuals to keep you aroused when you're with a woman.

Plus, you don't get to hear you big balls slap off a woman's arse when you're fucking a fleshlight lol

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
first of all, josh, your cock is beautiful and i would love to feel it inside of my mangina...but cunt for the most part of me is warm wet and wonderful but not the hungry maneating pussy that men have.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What were your initial thoughts about the sensations you were feeling the first time you entered your dick inside a vagina?

1. As a virgin it was a mind-blowing experience which was better than masturbation but being a virgin I didn’t get used to the warm and wet sensation of entering a woman for the first time so the for me it was over far too soon;
2. Penetrating a virgin is a unique feeling; firstly knowing you are her first and what that means to her and secondly the tightness of her pussy give a sensational feeling that is one to treasure for a lifetime;
3. My feeling as I penetrate a more mature/experienced woman is one of expectation. Knowing that she has experience of other men I sense an anticipation that my dick will be treated to a range of pleasures only experience can give. Her pussy might be looser but she quickly compensates by tightening her vaginal muscle to lock me into a grip that can’t fail to deliver the ultimate orgasmic pleasure. In my experience an older woman who is single and wants to rekindle her sexual pleasure is the best teacher any young man could want. To this day I still see my ‘teacher’ and I’m still learning new pleasures.
:smlove2: :laola: :002:

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first thought my first time? "Is that it? Is it in?" The answer was no. LOL

When I did get it in, it was really warm and wet, and I felt totally surrounded. Almost like swimming, I guess. But it was concentrated on the most sensitive part of my body.

The first time I came inside, it was INTENSE, mostly because of the restriction. When cumming, the involuntary twitching of your cock can't happen as much so it just presses harder against pussy sides and feels incredible!

Getting my balls wet against her was another great experience. That was like a cherry on top of everything else though and was just a light tickle.

And, all in all, I think I may just prefer blowjobs to that. Pussies don't really create suction the same way, nor do they have tongues. But if you gett a girl who rides on top of you just right, the softness of her pussy lips will feel better than her mouth lips!

Good luck!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i am up ALL night long and i begin to feel sicky,
and i am almost home and i know my bed has clean sheets
and a huge soft comforter with a mess of pillows,
and i plop down naked and just feel my whole body
melt into sleep.

that is how pussy feels to my cock.

:smile:

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Vaginal simulation instructions:

#1: Get erection.
#2: Find nearest couch.
#3 Place erect penis between cushions.
#4: Thrust back and forth till climax is reached.

PS. Make sure all doors are locked, it can be very complicated trying to explain your actions after being caught.

"I dropped my watch" Other person: "And your fishing it out with your penis?"

Reactions: broviantsoudakis