How does anal sex feel for women?

Unless I have a strap-on with a end that inserts I really don't get much out of anal sex.
I get more out of vaginal sex.

He seems to enjoy the anal sex though so it's all good.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used to enjoy it. Now I don't. It went from feeling good to feeling bad so I don't do it anymore. It's probably fair to assume most people have similar nerve endings in that area of the body to gauge somewhat how it must feel for another gender. A guy can get some stimulation from the prostate and a female can have her g-spot stimulated as well. Some parts might feel really good with pain mixed in there. It's entirely too subjective to pinpoint how it feels for a particular person.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm all about it. Some members may find this song very distasteful, and if so I do apologize... but this is one of my muh-fuckin' Anthems right here:

That's how I feel about Anal Sex.

I can't really describe the way it feels and why it feels good to me... I think a big part of it is simply the thought of "I'm getting fucked in my Ass." It's just another enjoyable way to stimulate my body.

If you do some digging, you'll find more ... but you gotta do your part and search some threads.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy I couldn't listen to much of the song because I don't like the repetitive melody in the background, but what little I heard made me laugh hysterically.

Yeah, that beat is annoying as hell, but the lyrics more than make up for it... the best line, by Jaime Madrox: "Bitch you can save that pussy for later cuz right now I'm in dat azz like some Toilet Paper"

(Madrox is my favorite rapper, of all time...useless fact of the day.)

How does anal sex feel for women - so how does it differ from vaginal sex when it comes to internal sensations?

Some women like it, some women don't. Some women can get off from it, some women can't. Quantifying exactly how it feels different from vaginal sex isn't something easily put into words, for me.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never tried it on purpose. I was accidentally poked once and the pain has endured in my memory since.

Reactions: sweetlucky12