How Does Being Hung Effect Your Personality

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To all you hung guys: is your size a blessing, a curse or a mixed bag? I'm an average-sized dude who greatly admirers big dudes. I've met some hung guys who are very selective about who they let in on the big secret, usually to avoid peeps who just want to use them sexually with no regard for their individuality. Others who exploit their size and the people who are attracted to it in every way possible. Others still who see it as an asset like being exceptionally good-looking, athletic or funny, but not as what defines them. I've always how dudes blessed with big size honestly think about it and about how others respond to it.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it does.

I tend to be of the belief that one's personality is in large part, shaped by one's experiences as a child - i.e., below age 10 or so.

At that point in my life I had no concept of whether I was big, small, or average, let alone of the (un)importance of penis size.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
there is always an air of confidence that these guys have.... i see it anyway.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think penis size has a bigger personality effect on smallish endowed guys who feel somehow inferior, ashamed, or apologetic about their dicks, rejection anxiety, inferiority complex.

With big dicked guys that confidence and feeling of being able to satisfy a partner is taken for granted.

qwertypete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me, it only gives bragging rights. I don't brag, but it does kind of give you a right to.

No change in personality whatsoever.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How Does Being Hung Affect Your Personality

To all you hung guys: is your size a blessing, a curse or a mixed bag? I'm an average-sized dude who greatly admirers big dudes. I've met some hung guys who are very selective about who they let in on the big secret, usually to avoid peeps who just want to use them sexually with no regard for their individuality. Others who exploit their size and the people who are attracted to it in every way possible. Others still who see it as an asset like being exceptionally good-looking, athletic or funny, but not as what defines them. I've always how dudes blessed with big size honestly think about it and about how others respond to it.

I have had sex with lots of men. Some have had larger penises than mine. Some had the same size penis. Some have had really small ones.

I have learned to treat all men nice regardless of their penis size. I have learned to never be sprung over a guy's cock to the point of not recognizing the person...the spirit of who they are.

I don't get into the penis worshipping. Assigning men to regal status because of their cock size. Men can disappoint you big time.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Started off as a real cocky teenager (like many) but over the past 20+yrs I've been a very confident person. I attribute that to my successes in life and not penis size.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think hung men are at least a bit happier than smaller...at least as soon as they realize that there are so many size queens who want to worship their meat!:wink:

D

deleted405852

It doesn't really do much to my core personality since its always tucked away in my pants. The only time I feel a bit cocky is when I have to drop my pants while I'm getting some action. I just find myself not worrying or caring about my size or anything since I know I'm well off. A few girlfriends have been prone to refer to my dick as "Mr. Big" so it's almost as if it was a separate person. I've had a friend or two inquire about my package since I'm Black and they wanted to know if the stereotype had any truth and I guess I perpetuated that stereotype for them, but even they thought that I was way too laid back and quiet about what I was working with compared to say their boyfriends or our other guy friends who love talking about how big they are whether or not its true.

Size shouldn't affect how you act or treat people, at least not until you've proven what you can do with it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

nmf9in

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been confident, but more so than ever now. A bunch of us from HS have stuck together for a long time-been to/through enough adventures & seen each other at urinals to know who's who. I'm the late bloomer who now gets some shit about being the biggest-especially when everybody gets a few beers in them. Funny & Fun...!!!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be honest, I'm pretty confident around women, and that has a lot to do with the size of my dick. Let me explain.

When I was younger, I was the kid on the camp-outs with the smallest dick. My very painful nick-name was "peanut" do to the size of my little dick. I hated taking showers in Jr. High gym class as I still had a small kid's dick, as opposed to some of my other classmates who were starting to get pretty big between the legs. Then right around my thirteenth birthday I hit puberty big time and had a sizable growth spurt dick-wise. That helped my self image a lot--even outside of the locker room. Still, in my early teens, I was anxious around girls, as most young guys are. But after I started dating and getting to the point where those dates included getting into each other's pants, the anxiety pretty much went away. A lot of it had to do with the enthusiastic comments about the size of my dick. And when I finally got to start actually fucking in my Junior year of High School, I found out that a thick near 8 inch cock was almost a bit too big for my girlfriend, and for several subsequent ones as well. Fortunately I learned to use what I had to pleasure my partners, not to hurt them, which they typically appreciated very vocally.

I bring all of that up because now, as an adult, I feel very relaxed around women, not carrying around any anxiety about not having the equipment necessary to give a woman who I become intimate with a very pleasurable time in the bedroom, which I know that some of my male friends feel around women. While I'm not bad looking, I don't look like I just walked off of the pages of GQ either, yet my total lack of anxiety around women has always made it incredibly easy for me to attract women.

So what I'm saying is knowing that you have something a little bit special between the legs can give you something special between the ears, which is really what counts.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I can't believe being hung DOESN'T affect a guy's confidence. Seems to me it'd have to. We are so penis-obsessed as men that it must have a notable influence on one's psyche, despite what others have said.

Crown55

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not the defining characteristic of my personality but having a big dick does allow you to indulge in certain convos or situations with way more confidence than a normal size joe would do