how does cum taste? do you swallow?

jonsing45

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
im planning on hooking up with a random guy and go down on him... should i swallow or its a bad idea

HORRIBLE IDEA... You don't kno him well enough yet. Wait until you meet that special person and you kno they're clean before you do all that...

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How random is the random guy? Only you know what you are comfortable with.

Try as I might, I just don't care for the taste of cum - my own or anyone else's. I can't really describe what it tastes like though, or what about it I find objectionable. Maybe it's the combination of salty and bitter. I know changes in diet are supposed to change how it tastes but there is some underlying commonality of cum that seems to have been present in that of those few guys whose cum I've tasted. So, I'm not a fan.

Although - and this is an odd corollary - if a guy shoots it directly down my throat, I find that hot and would swallow.

Last edited:

jjpooks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
so definately salty and bitter... would it be same taste as your own? i wanted to try mines just for the experimental side of it but i NEVER could get pass trying it after i wack off.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't swallow some random guy. You don't know what he's got.

I have swallowed my current bf a few times. I don't particularly like the feel of cum in my mouth, so I keep sucking him off until it shoots down my throat. Just a bit in my mouth.

Slightly salty taste.

D

deleted535388

A transexual gf of mine lived with me for a year or so; I swallowed her every time; It tastes delicious... the warmth... it's such a personal thing...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've tasted my cum:

I'm not bitter. I'm not salty. I don't taste or smell like Chlorine. My precum is MUCH sweeter than my actual cum load. Some women have told me my cum doesn't taste bad at all (they've tasted and swallowed others).

I'm good!

Simba