how does cum taste? do you swallow?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love how cum taste. I love sucking cock and eating cum. Love the taste, the feel of it in my mouth. It is necter to me. YUM. Wish I could get more than I do.
Wow! You do all of that and you're only about 10% gay?.......:beerchug:........:confused13:

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
A girlfriend once said I had 'yummy cum' and it tasted different to other guys. All the cum I've swallowed seems to taste pretty much the same. It's an acquired taste in my opinion.

Iwtsabbc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum tastes different from all guys. But when i am horny i will always swallow cum no matter what. I do have to know the guy though. I like cum all over my face and down my throat.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It tastes weird, like nothing else. Like I'd imagine an raw oyster would taste. And it coats your mouth and the taste lingers. It does vary a lot from guy to guy, some are almost sweet, some musty and complex. It's deeply personal.

On a health note, once it's in your mouth that's the risk. You could catch gonnorhea or chlamidia (localised in the mouth and throat). You could get herpes (most likely on the lips) or hpv (human papiloma virus, a few strains of which could cause cancer in years to come) merely by sucking cock even if they don't cum. Hiv infection would require cum in your mouth and a route to your bloodstream via a cut or sore.

Swallowing makes very little difference. Your stomach acids will kill any bacteria or virus in the semen.

But primarily it's likely to be the freshest nourishment you've had since you were breast-fed. After eating freshly killed chicken or recently harvested vegetables I get a glow in my stomach only equaled by brand new cum in my tummy, if it's from a guy that I like and feel a connection to. If you're in love, it's heaven.

Last edited:

While I do enjoy swallowing, and almost always do, I'll concur that it's really best done with guys you know. You never know where they've been! And I'd recommend pineapple juice to help with the taste. :)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... i wanted to try mines just for the experimental side of it but i NEVER could get pass trying it after i wack off.

Long before I had ever sucked cock I had some girls tell me that my cum was bitter and yucky, others would say it was tasty and good. So I was curious about that and tried tasting my own by shooting a load into the palm of my hand and then slurping it up after the fact. I found that the taste was mildly unpalatable and didn't bother repeating that act. But years later when I got into sucking to completion and swallowing I found that most guy's cum was rather pleasing in its taste. So I tried jacking off and shooting a load directly in my mouth and, doing it that way, I really liked the taste of my own cum. I think the difference is partly physical (i.e. hot body-temperature cum is better tasting than a load that has had any chance at all to cool down) and partly mental (i.e. cum that enters your mouth during the height of arousal tastes better than when you're well past your climax.) A large part of the joy in sucking cock is the simple fact that you're pleasing your partner and that (at least for me) always adds immeasurably to the tastiness of cum that I coax from just about any cock.

I don't know how to describe the taste of cum. Just try, and you'll find out. I do know that I love it.

Zeeky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Cum tastes like raw egg yolk- only warm... There r' some differences that are personal as had been said before- some a little sweeter- sometimes it has a mostly salty or organic flavor [you ever hocked your own snot and swallowed it from the back of your throat? Notice how its slightly salty? Yeah, thats it.] - and sometimes bitter almost like grapefruit.. but at any case it would be grapefruit juice mixed with warm egg yolk--- egg yolk is a reliable base to think from.

Last edited:

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is sorta sweet... and even smells sweet. Its a bit too much for me. Not much of a salty taste at all.

CraftyRich

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told that mine takes very sugary. I eat a lot of candy, so it figures. However, when I shot into my mouth decades ago (wish I could now), it tasted hot and creamy, not sugary at all. One guy named Kirk shot cum that tasted like chicken broth. He was always on my suck-off list.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm straight, but always like to taste my own cum. I'll lick it out of my wife's pussy and I'll catch it as I'm jerking off and swallow it. It tastes good to me. I made it, so how could it be bad?
It has a neutral flavor, but it's in no way objectionable.