how does cum taste? do you swallow?

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I swallow my cum every time I jerk off. It is sweet. It can be a little salty at times. Never like Chlorox, though. On other guys, it varies. I have had bitter, strong tasting cum, and sweet cum. Like they say, diet influences the taste of cum. When I was like sixteen, I had a thing going with a fourteen year old next door. He had the best tasting cum, ever. Weird cuz his diet sucked. He smoked a lot of weed but, his cum always tasted sweet and perfect. I wonder what it tastes like now? Mmmmm...

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think from reading many of the posts that taste varies with diet. About swallowing, why give oral service if you won't complete the act by swallowing? Swallowing is the natural conclusion to the job.

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why wouldn't a guy want to taste his own cum?
If he expects his partner to suck his dick and hopefully swallow, what is there to be afraid of?
What's this BULLSHIT "EWWW" factor? If a guy wants his partner to swallow, why the "EWWW" factor???? If a partner can swallow, why can't the producer swallow it too, as in licking pussy, and whatever dribbles out of it?
I, for one, absolutely LOVE to eat pussy, and will GLADLY swallow any fluids that flow out of it, including pussy juices, AND, my own cum!
I actually get off watching my woman lick by cock and balls after I pull out of her after a hot fuck session, knowing she is licking up her own juices as well as leftover cum running down my shaft and balls. Likewise, I will do the same with her, mainly because - who doesn't like a tongue licking their genitalia immediately after cumming???
Look, the body fluids men and women produce during sex...AREN'T POISONOUS!!!
Learn to enjoy the scents and flavors of yourself and your lover. It can be a pleasant memory that allows you to look forward to your next session together.
Hell, just thinking of those tastes and scents makes me hard, it makes the anticipation that next encounter SO much more erotic!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
More than one woman has told me that my "flavor" borders on sweet.

I tried asking my wife if different guys taste different. She didn't really appreciate the question. Her answer was, "What do you think?" :28:

We "snowballed" once, and I was surprised at how acidic it was. Not at first, but there was a strong acidic aftertaste. She said, "Yeah, and now try doing that with a sore throat."