How does horny feel?

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How would you describe what it feels like for you to be horny?
When are you horny?
How often?

When I'm horny i feel a slightly tingly pressure at the root of my dick and have a semi most of the day. Any sexual thought or hot view gets me hard. Having to piss aggrevates the situation. My mind will keep wandering to something hot.

If I don't get some sort of relief every 3 days or so it starts.

I will feel it every hour or so till fixed!

LookingCurious

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I think I have a problem, because I'm horny so very often. Then again, I'm 21 so I suppose thats normal.

I read once that, in a lot of people, the "horny" stage can be more stimulating than the actual sex and climax (having to do with the release of endorphins, etc).

That resonates with me all too well. I sometimes enjoy the "horny" stage more than the actual sex act. I enjoy being horny for days at a time, resisting the urge to jerk off until I can't stand it anymore.

During the state of horny-ness its almost like I'm under the influence of drugs (and in a sense, I am, if we concede that endorphins have an opiate-like effect). I become slightly more uninhibited. I've never taken ecstasy, but judging by the stories I've heard from friends who have, I would say its something like that. Every touch becomes more sensual, even slightly erotic. I'll pop a boner just walking to class or riding my bike.

Going to sleep horny and waking up horny is great. Horny dreams are always the best, even when they are completely non-sexual. They're always so vivid and intense. The period before you fall asleep and right after you wake up is the most intense. The time when you are still partially conscious but aren't in complete control of your thoughts and you slip in and out of consciousness.

When I wake up still horny, I just lay in the bed for an hour or two in an almost-trance-like state. Its during those trance-like events that I have these weird moments of clarity, as odd as that probably sounds. During one of these times, I half-dreamed, half-imagined (I was awake, so not really a dream) that my friend (a female) was lying beside me, head on my chest. It was mostly non-sexual but it was during that time that I finally realized that I had "more-than-friend" feelings for her. I told her later that day and we were together for ~3 years. We split only because she moved across the country for school.

Its really a high in the truest sense of the word. Like I'm on cloud 9.

It can be a delicate equilibrium to try to balance, though, at least for me. Resisting the urge to jack and remaining in a state of horny-ness for a few days is great, but much beyond that and its just annoying and blue balls are quite painful.

But..umm..I've probably typed too much. You guys all probably think I'm completely loony. Perhaps I am, slightly. Hey, I was just being honest. LOL =)

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting. For me it is a very heavy feeling in my nuts and scrotum. Then the head of my penis starts to itch or sting demanding a rub. I am uncut, so i have to retract the foreskin to stop the itch. Of course all this produces a semi.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Horniness for me doesn't necessarily include an erection, but it does include precum, and the hornier I am, the more precum I seem to product. I've soaked right through shorts and jeans before.

As for the feeling, the entire left side of my shaft is super sensitive. More towards the head than near the base. Hard to describe as it's not quite a "tingle" but a "presence".

Definitely a "presence". Other parts of my body also get super sensitive, especially my nipples and thighs.

My partner grabbed my cock and gently bit my nipple once and I came so fucking hard just from his grip on my cock, and teeth on my nipples. We were both surprised but man was it an awesome orgasm. It's never happened again though (and we've tried!)

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my balls seem full & heavy, and I got a chub. thinking about pussy all the time. and it's worse if I had a gf cuz I know I have access. it kind of becomes a circle. can make you a sex addict. my wife said the thought of doing "it" makes her want to do it. she said she has gotten "wet" watching me walk to the car after work, checking my bulge, knowing what awaits inside.

BareBottom1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, for me being horny is like being a bitch in heat. It keeps building and building until I literally can't think about anything other than getting dick as deep in me as I possibly can. Even if I've had sex, the feeling doesn't stop until I've cum as well, it just keeps building.

My ex loved this about me and I remember one particular weekend where we ended up having sex like 17 or so times...

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Horny for me is a lot of different things. I'll generally be more 'aware' of my cock and balls. They feel a bit more weighty and prominent, you can feel the blood flow more in them a little bit. I think it gets a little thicker when flaccid while horny too. Occasionally the balls'll tingle a bit and they move around more, and all that'll cause me to contract the muscles down there, but that just makes it tingle more.

A lot of it's mental, though. Thoughts of sex pop into your head more often and they take longer to get rid of too. And it's often at random, but the main thing is I'll notice the aspects of femininity more too. Breasts, bums and legs all become more eye-catching, but it's also the more subtle things like a girl's eyes, or her hair draping across her shoulders, or her lips, or sometimes even a nice perfume can set the mind running. And the hornier you get the harder it is to concentrate on what it is you're supposed to be doing. If sex is available in the very near future then it can get very hard to think of anything else!

But it's all just your balls trying to give you the signal that they need to be used, and the longer that goes on for the more potent the signals become and ergo the hornier you get.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting how many of you have related similar feelings. I guess I am curious to hear how horny feelings differ in individuals. Some of you have better defined feelings I am familiar with. Horny is a very subtle and somewhat hard to define sensation. Great Posts!

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really fucking horny is normal for me. There is almost nothing better than sex and I crave it. (Though not enough to jeopardize my job, lose my home, etc.)

And I agree that sometimes wanting it is as much fun as having it.