How does it feel for a ”big” man to ride a bicycle?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_JannieH, Jul 22, 2008.

1. B_JannieH

B_JannieH New Member

I have been wondering for a while how it feels for a ”big” man to ride a bicycle.

a)
    Do you have to arrange the “goods” before sitting on the bicycle Saddle?
    b)
    How does it feel while riding the bicycle? Good/bad/hurtfull?
    c)
    Does your penis go from one side to another when using your legs?

Love to hear, and pics or drawings would be much appreciated.

#1 B_JannieH, Jul 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  2. D_dfw08bcv

D_dfw08bcv Account Disabled

a) Yes, things must be arranged before hand.

b) I don't think that it feels good bad or painful, but I certainly look out for large bumps in the road.

c) Yes, things shift around while pedaling.

3. kinkymanca

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ok, so Im not huge or anything, but I do have some exp in the saddle (former cat 3 racer).

yes, you do arrange it a bit. the shorts do a decent job of holding it there. I used to sort of pull it up and out, if that makes sense. then it would kind of ride on the nose of the saddle.

usually felt fine, sometimes things would shift and need to be reset. for me, it was more that the head would be rubbing on a seam, or maybe a ball would get "separated" and pinch a bit. of course, being an everyday commando, this still happens to me while sitting.

no, not really any flopping, again, the shorts held stuff in place pretty well. Im guessing it might be akin to a womans sports bra.

-Kinky

4. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

sometimes I have to rearrange my junk, the big bumps can be a killer and sometings u get pain from sitting on that seat for a long time

5. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think I'm too big when flaccid. If anything my balls are closer to getting smashed on the seat. But in reality the balls and penis are not between my body and seat. They are in front of my pelvis. I wear bicycle shorts, but even in regular pants it's not a problem. When I sit down on the seat I slide back onto it so it naturally pushes my penis and balls forward. The shorts hold my penis down or to the right side.

a) I just arrange before I initially start if I'm in bike shorts. In regular shorts with briefs I don't arrange, I just sit down and go.

b) It doesn't feel good, bad or hurtful

c) No, my penis stays where it is, maybe just slides a little.

6. macjr82

macjr82 New Member

Albums:
    I have a problem with gym shorts in general. military gym shorts aren't really designed to wear underwear along with them, but if I don't I risk falling out of the bottom, so I always have to wear boxer briefs or a pair of bike type shorts under my gym shorts.

7. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

Avid cyclist here, and I concur with most of the other guys -- bike shorts tend to compress your package so there really isnt much moving around. Have never really sat on my cock, or found it painful. But I do often get a flap of scrotum pinched....fairly annoying esp since it is hard to rearrange while riding (but I do it anyway...fuck em if they think I'm playing with myself). And it's also true what jonathan said -- it's mainly your seat (butt) that tends to get sore after awhile.

on a related note: Jannie, are these the kind of guys you had in mind?

Attached Files:

8. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    Hate to say it, but size does NOT matter...

...at least when it come to riding a bike.

Make yourself comfortable and go for it. It's easy. Just lke riding a bike.

One thing that I've always been curious about was the difference between girls' bikes and boys' bikes. I'm sure every guy can tell you that, at least once, they wish they rode a girl's bike. All of us, at one time or another, have have had the experience of crashing our bike and having our nuts slam down on the top tube, the tube that connects the seat to the handle bars. %*$_)@%&

9. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I just ride the bycicle, sometimes I have to adjust but that is normal.

10. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    A) yep
    B) it can hurt if the seat is not adjusted for comfort but can feel good as it sways from side to side you get remided on a bike how big you are
    C) yep

11. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Hello Jannie,

The only reasonable way to position is off to one side, and use supportive shorts or underwear so it doesn't just hang. I cycle a lot and believe me letting it hang is not comfortable, and tends to cause more arousal. Since cycling shorts leave nothing to the imagination, I would rather not make my already obvious bulge bigger in public.

If I position to the side it feels fine, but the pumping action can still cause some arousal. I think us big guys have more movement down there than average guys, and I often can "feel" it when my leg comes up on the same side where my cock is positioned. That side gets more constrained at that point, so it all compresses a bit. Do you know what I Mean? In chatting with my buddies it doesn't seem like they "feel" it in that way.

It does not go from side to side for me. In positioning to one side it mostly goes back and forth as i pump - like reciprocating action. which as i mentioned above can cause some arousal.

Below are a few pics of me in my cycling shorts. The first pic is an example of how not to position; this is somewhat uncomfortable.

Jack

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/1180d1147451013-cyclingbreeches-how-to-wear-im001075.jpg

Attached Files:

12. L1i3n3k7

L1i3n3k7 New Member

Albums:
    I ride a motorcycle, a sportbike to be exact and I have to arrange so I don't sit on anything. It doesn't really hurt but then again I'm not pedaling. I'm not that big either so bigger people may be different...

13. superslam

superslam New Member

it can be a big hassle depending on what im wearing in terms of underwear and shorts as well as the seat.

14. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    direct goods upwards if it shifts to the leg it can get uncomfortable, esp if you get hard. sitting on it is always bad and pinching is worse heheh

15. Chronic08

Chronic08 Member

i rode my bike without boxers or underwear and just a loose pair of soccer shorts one day... and definitely liked how i could feel my balls resting and slightly swinging against the side of the bike seat.
    had to be careful though, almost sat on them.

16. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

I am about 8.5" and quite thick. I tried cycle shorts and gave up on them because the constant pressure on my cock held in one position was uncomfortable. Now I go commando while riding, same as any other activity that I do.

I tried various saddles and now use one that has a deep groove in which the root of my penis lies. This reduces the pressure but there is still too much, I think the groove could be wider or deeper. I don't ride for longer than about an hour because I get numb, which is not a good sign for penis health.

a) I wear loose shorts with wide legs that give space for my goods to move as needed. As I get going I adjust my position on the seat to allow it all to fall off the side of the seat down my left leg. This is quite comfortable but the shorts can work up and let me hang out the bottom. I have to check that I am covered when people come the other way.

b) Good at first, numb later.

c) Hanging next to the seat, it goes up and down rather than side to side. If I am in an exhibitionist mood then it plays peekaboo (now you see it, now you don't).

17. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

A pair of padded cycling shorts work well enough for me but I'm not hung like a lot of guys 'round there.

Christ! Are ALL Scandinavian women hot?

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have an anatomically correct seat, which helps tremendously. When I do event rides or long rides, I wear black Pearl Izumi padded cycling shorts. The pads keep your crotch from getting sore, but I'm not overly fond of the lycra shriveling my dick. The bike shorts keep everything in place for the most part. For my every day commute to work of 7 1/2 miles each way, I wear mesh gym shorts and boxers. Feels way better than the snug bike shorts. As Jovial said, slide back onto the seat carefully, and you're good to go. There is an occasional need to adjust, but not too often.

Draft saved Draft deleted