how does it feel sucking a dick?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
It feels like your mouth was made for this, and until now you haven't been completely living. That's not unrelated to the way it feels to eat pussy or fuck it for the first time, or fuck a man's ass, or get fucked. AHA! So THIS is what I've been missing!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Sucking a dick is nice, but completely consuming it, linking the two of you together in one purpose, is completely different. I pride myself on my throat skills and can think of no greater feeling than when a hung lover arches his back and moans, or keeps mumbling, "oh my fucking god" as I tongue juggle his balls with his glans getting the throat massage he never thought was possible.

How does it feel? Like you've found one of your god-given missions.

Reactions: Mister2101

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I particularly enjoy doing it for my man, what makes it so good for me is seeing how worked up he gets, and knowing that he'll try and make that next fuck ever so much more special.

Even without the payback I mention above, I still enjoy doing it. What can I say.. I love to be up front and personal with cock ;)

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont like doing it unless im fucked up. even then i can only last a few minutes. love gettin bjs tho lol

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a "straight" guy who only gets turned on by HUGE COCK I can tell you it feels great. Then again I was always skiing and drunk and it involved poppers. The poppers are,what always brought me over the edge and made me do it. It feels GREAT. It feels like a huge cock deserves to be worshipped and always made me feel like they were the real men my gorgeous wife deserved. Then again I'm a bit fucked in the head about my small size so.... To each his own I guess.

OzCock2009

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking cock feels awesome. cocks feel great in your mouth....they're hard but have soft skin....every once in a while u get a little salty taste because they leak precum. It feels great having a cock slide in and out of your mouth, the cock getting hotter feeling as the guy behind it gets ready to cum. And then u feel this sudden hot salty gush in your mouth. I dont' know what feels better: sucking cock or getting sucked off.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, I've been sucking cock since I was "blank" (can't say for moderation) and thinking about it I don't know why I love it so much, but I also have to be attracted to what the cock is attached to. I've only been to a Glory Hole once and got grossed out by it. I thought about it too much even though the cocks were hot... The guy doesn't need to be a model or anything, but just some kind of attractive.

MarkGerard

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It feels like having something hard with skin on it in your mouth. It made me appreciate girlfriends who take the time because I found it got really boring fast. But you know what they say. Once you've sucked a cock, you're a cocksucker for life. :)

a3sthetic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the deeply intimate connection to the man I suck.

I love holding the thing he keeps hidden the most.

I love taking him from soft to climax.

I love tuning into what gets that guy's cock to swell.

I love being in total control of when I want him to cum.

I love the hint of reward his pre cum makes as it's saltiness flavours your mouth.

I love the tightening of his balls and swell of his head as he is about to blow.

I love the point when he loses control and can't help but moan in pleasure as his cum gushes from his balls and into my mouth.

I love knowing that I have his seed and it's all mine.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the deeply intimate connection to the man I suck.

I love holding the thing he keeps hidden the most.

I love taking him from soft to climax.

I love tuning into what gets that guy's cock to swell.

I love being in total control of when I want him to cum.

I love the hint of reward his pre cum makes as it's saltiness flavours your mouth.

I love the tightening of his balls and swell of his head as he is about to blow.

I love the point when he loses control and can't help but moan in pleasure as his cum gushes from his balls and into my mouth.

I love knowing that I have his seed and it's all mine.
Very nice, very hot. I agree with everything you said!!

Jacker55

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have always looked forward to the climax of my "solo sessions" when my cock spouts forth and is covered with cum. Just rumming my hand and fingers through that delightful, messy, slippery stuff is great.

Pre-cum is handy, but my saliva has always been sufficient to lave my lover's cock with and I am always thrilled when my lover's saliva and my pre-cum combine to bathe my cock. I have always liked 69ing. And, my lovers have never been shy about receiving my offering of cum as I have always welcomed theirs. To finish things off with a long kiss in which we move the cum from one mouth to the other makes for a nice finale. And, my partners and I have never been stingy in taking time in the afterglow to attempt to put into words our grateful sense of the gift we have gotten.

Sex is too wonderful to be hurried. It ought always to be savored.

This is beautiful. I can't wait to finally be with my boyfriend (long story there) and finally experience all this with him!

For me, it is extremely sensual and erotic. Especially if they're a little soft to begin and you get to feel them rise up and harden in your mouth. The initial taste of precum on your tongue...amazing.

It really puts me over the top when he has his hands on the back of my head as he cums, letting me know exactly WHERE he wants to cum.

Jacker55

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
For me, it is extremely sensual and erotic. Especially if they're a little soft to begin and you get to feel them rise up and harden in your mouth. The initial taste of precum on your tongue...amazing.

It really puts me over the top when he has his hands on the back of my head as he cums, letting me know exactly WHERE he wants to cum.

My boyfriend makes a LOT of pre-cum! I've never made it at all! I can't wait to taste all that pre-Cum and then his cum! I love sucking dick, and really look forward to finally suck his!

Reactions: spacecoast