How does it feel when taking someones virginity?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Lee_Fuller79, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Lee_Fuller79

Lee_Fuller79 Active Member

Albums:
    How does it physically feel for guys when they take a females virginity? Is it possible to feel the hymen on the penis? When guys penetrate the hymen, if its thick does it feel like you're tearing skin with your dick?

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

what about anal sex first times?

ass hymens *falls over giggling*

#2 MickeyLee, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  3. Lee_Fuller79

Lee_Fuller79 Active Member

Albums:
    Come on guys can't anybody help?

4. hsarge

Gold Member

Not fun. Tried with one, but she was too tight and it never happened. With a second, it was quite painful for her and was not pleasant. I think for many women the first time is not pleasant, and with a larger penis can be a real chore.

5. thorskol

thorskol New Member

Yeah, I had to try 3 times, never got past the labia. The last time (success!) was in a hot tub - not sure if that was a factor. She was a collegiate sprinter and soccer player, so I just chalked it up to low body fat and ridiculous core strength.

6. hungteen19921992

hungteen19921992 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Like Moses parting the Red Sea.

Honestly I have no idea :rolleyes:

7. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had sex with two virgins.

The first was very hard to get through.

The second no so much. The real issue though is blood.

8. Couchpotaytoe

Couchpotaytoe Member

Albums:
    First time I did this I couldn't get past the light toned part of my penis. The look on her face said she wasn't having fun. The second time we had sex I got a little antsy and pushed more than inshoulda at that moment and we realized her hymen had been intact up till just then. I never could get in her completely. Just kinda used oral to get off.

9. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    Taken 3 (not sure about one, sure said that she was a virgin, but I slipped in so easily, and no blood, so I am not so sure). One girl was easy, I just met a bit of resistance, then with a well lubed dick, drove straight in.

The other was really tough, I stabbed a lot and it was really hurting, me as well. Enentually I got her to sit on me, but it was not so nice. Very messy as well.

10. B_Dominic87

B_Dominic87 New Member

Its bloody

11. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    As you can see it is different with different women. I've been first with 8 girls. Some have torn the hymen all or part of the way in sports or other activity, before their first fuck. Those were the easiest I had, little or no pain.

Of the others, my very first entered easily but hurt her, and there was a lot of blood. I learned to find ways to begin to tear it by pushing in with short strokes, and then to tear it quickly. Usually it is best to leave the real fucking to later after the hymen is healed, a few days, and not keep stroking when she is sore. The next time is when the fun begins -- of course unless she wants to keep fucking. One girl was so hot she orgasmed several times right through the pain and blood. There is often a bunch of blood, so spread out the towels.

12. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    with a woman, it was interesting the first time mainly because it was a first for both of us. Second woman it was almost painful for me because she was so snug but she really seemed to get off on it after her initial "ow, that hurt!" We had a few more years together and it was better as time went on.

With a man the first time they were not in any way ready. As I got older I learned to prep them and it became a lot better.

13. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    It feels like a rubber band rolling down the shaft. I had no basis for comparison, as I was also a virgin, and I remember thinking, "This isn't at all what I expected - it's nothing like a Fleshlight!" haha

14. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

These comments about messy hymen-busting and inability to penetrate the tight pussy are why I am gay. A guy's ass is always able to be penetrated with enough lube but without the blood.

15. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    Really? That's *the* reason? :rolleyes:

16. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

No, not the only reason. Misogyny has a lot to do with it. A cunt is such an ugly mess of wrinkled skin.

17. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

not fun, not fun at all

my first time was with a virgin and it sucked because she said it hurt to bad so i couldn't finish

i also popped about 4 cherries and couldn't finish with any of them. kept complaining that it hurt too bad. 1 girl literally started crying because of the pain and started having all kinds of regret. with 2 of the girls i myself was in pain. my penis(especially the head) was sore for a few days due to how tight they were. also had to deal getting blood on my dick as well as the sheets which isn't fun

18. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unless you're highly skilled in the arts of deflowering a female virgin, I'd leave that chore to a trained expert. While having sex with a virgin may seem like most men ascribe to wanting to do, actually DOING it is a completely different beast.

Seeing your beautiful, virgin girl lying beneath you with her legs open is a very visually appealing sight - inserting your (in some cases) large penis in her never-been-penetrated vagina is not so appealing - if you have a heart. Seeing her wince in pain and the look of agony as you push into her - not so fun. Sure, it HAS to happen for her at some point, but it's not the most pleasant thing to do. I couldn't get the head of my dick in my virgin girl before the complaints of pain started. We tried some more, eventually getting a little bit further until the resistance of her hymen was met - which is also when the real pain started (for her! Some women have reported having hymens torn with very little to no pain). We tried getting in some more, feeling that resistance against the head of my dick but the pain was too much. We did make progress though, there was spotting of blood on my dick when I pulled out. She also reported more blood when taking a shower later on that night.

We would try later (months later) to finally complete the act. After foreplay and getting her "ready" (or so I thought), there she was on her back and legs open again. But the second I started penetrating she started crying. I immediately stopped. She almost begged me to keep going but I just didn't want to. Someone else would have to finish her off.

So, if you're up to the task - then by all means go for it. But as you've read from others who have posted here, it's not the easiest of tasks to complete.

Simba

19. heirtothewind

heirtothewind New Member

Best solution seems to be fucking her up the ass --- less resistance and probably less pain for her and less hassle for him. This thread has been very educational for me.

20. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Kate used to come over to my house and hang around, and one evening when we had a party she came over in a very tight dress and high heels and big hair, which was cool and funny and very attractive all at the same time. She had told me she was a virgin and that she was in love with me, and I believed her. So when she came over ot the party and wouldn't leave at the end of the night I told her she could sleep with me. So we curled up like spoons and talked for several hours about sex and love and all that, and I invited her to come over and sleep with me for a week or so and we would see what happens. We slept the first few nights and she had a number of firsts. It was the first time a man had touched her crotch, licked her crotch, or fingered her ass. It was the first time she had ever seen an erect penis or touched a penis or seen a man ejaculate, or tasted come. We worked up to the point where she wanted to try actually having sex, and so we discussed it and she knew that it would probaby be a bit painful. We started slowly and her hymen had not been torn or otherwise disturbed so it took some pressure to get past it. It tore without me noticing except for the hot flow of blood that covered our crotches and the loud yelp she let out. Her eyes were wide open and she tried to smile, but she couldn't. It was painfully tight for me, but I planted my knees and elbows and gave it steady pressure that eventually pushed me most of the way in. I think it didn't get more comfortable for her. She told me that it hurt and I asked her if she wanted me out, but she wanted me inside her, and as far as it would go (which is quite a ways). It was a very tight fit, and I was actually sore for several days, but we managed to slowly stroke for five or so minutes before it was too much for both of us. It was a mess. Kate asked me to jerk off on her belly and she mixed it with the blood she got on her hands and we kissed for hours. We did that every day for about a year, and became wonderful lovers. Then she got a job offer in Seattle and she was gone in a blink.

Draft saved Draft deleted