How does it feel when taking someones virginity?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ugh.

cheers to the assholes of LPSG!
y'all never fail to lower the bar.
fantasist + egoism =/= sexy.

*shudder*
i am amazed more women don't do away with hymens on their ownsome through masturbation.

to random "experts" at deflowering.. break the hymen with your finger/s, fuck'o.
ya could redeem your obviously lacking personalities by being a semi-proficient sexual partner.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It felt pretty good when mine was taken!:wink:

The only girl whose virginity I knew I took (only because she told me afterward), was really tight, (I'd had sex with only a few girls at the time, so was definitely no expert) but not bloody. We'd spent hours making out and getting naked on the couch in her basement, and just sort of slid along into intercourse. (And, yes, I did wear a condom.)

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
awesome!like you won a jackpot..but at first,it was really difficult.i mean virigin,dry sex and no lube..whenever i tried going deeper she'd stop me because it hurts but then i tried fingering her but not to the extent of totally breaking the hymen..and then i got her..the blood issue,well,my girlfriend didnt actually bleed like wounds/cuts,just seen drops of blood on the blanket..

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I took each other's virginity. I couldn't tell you how it may have felt different than sex with a non-virgin, since it was my first time and I wasn't at all ready for the intensity of the experience. Physically it was lousy sex - of course, neither of us knew what we were doing. When I finally entered her she definitely vocalized her discomfort and started to cry. She cried through that entire first time - which lasted about 30 seconds. Even before I finished twitching I was ashamed for what I had put her through. It seemed like there was a lot of blood, and I cleaned her up.

In a lot of ways, it was probably just a case of doing what had to be done. An hour or two later we did it again, without the discomfort or blood, and a total of 5 times in the first 24 hours we were married, so it couldn't have been exceptionally traumatic.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never deflowered a girl who I wasn't pretty deeply involved with--in fact I've (yes) turned down a couple of opportunities with girls who I was just in very casual relationships with. But I have been the first with a few young ladies. With all of them, we'd done a lot of other sexual things, including multiple fingers being used to get them off. So, in every case nobody had a small, tight, hymen, by the point in time we had sex. And in each case, there was tons of caressing and foreplay and an application of lube which preceeded the actual act. All of that said, the sensation from my end varied from feeling almost like it wasn't going to be able to get inside, to feeling like I was going through a tight rubber ring. It was always a very careful act, being as gentle and slow as was possible.

With one partner, it was too much, both in terms of pain and emotion, and we stopped with me only managing to insert myself about 4-5 inches inside of her--I withdrew and we just held each other through the night.

The orther two girls who I was the first with didn't have the same difficulty, but there was a very high emotional aspect of the act which I remember being very concerned about. With one girl, my first as well, I still remember that slow luxurious journey working my way inside of her wet yet tightly gripping pussy. It probably took a good ten minutes before she had fully tented and our pubic bones were mashing against each other. We both came that first time, although I wanted to keep going afterwards but she was a bit too tender down there to go for seconds. Kisses and hugs more than sufficed that night.

The other virgin who I had sex with, was my last virgin, and the sister of a good friend of mine who I dated one summer during college. She and I hit it off big time sexually, although she had just graduated high school (yes, still jailbait) and I was 3 years her senior. That was the biggest age difference I had experienced in a relationship up until then. She was really aggressive and pretty much pushed for me to get rid of her virginity. With her, although very tight at first, she really got into it, especially when I'd hit the end of her vagina, and she came and came and came. Her parents were out of town that weekend and we fucked several times that night. Her bedsheets were like a blotchy pink mess from the blood mixed with all of our fluids and we thought we might have to throw them out (bleach in the morning wash worked wonders though). With her it was pretty much a fun time between two lovers, although she did complain a bit the next day about feeling beaten up inside of her. After that summer together we went off to different schools and off to different new partners, but we've stayed friends over the years--once in a while still with benefits.

So that's my experience with virgins.

Last edited:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only girl whose virginity I knew I took was really tight despite being highly aroused sexually. Initial penetration wasn’t too much of an issue but my penis felt it was going through a tight rubber ring. Despite being as gentle and slow as was possible it still took a long time to fully penetrate. I didn’t rush her and allowed her to get accustomed to my length and girth. Soon I was able to get her used to my gentle thrusting and she was less tense and it didn’t feel so tight. She was still relatively tight but not gripping me vice-like. Emotionally I felt privilege to be her first and the more we fucked the better it was for us both.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a M4M story. I met Steve at a gay bar. He was young, cute, and the flirting eventually lead to me going back to his place. The first night we just fooled around kissing all over each others bodies and, of course, sucking a lot of dick. He was a ferocious cocksucker hardly wanting to stop. We both came and I said good night. The next time we hooked up I wanted to top him and told him so ahead of time (I like my boys to have time to prep). He seemed nervous at first when I tried to penetrate him; but once I was in he was in heaven. So I took him through several positions going very deep into his welcoming hole - he had a great body and a VERY fuckable hole. It was only a year later that he told me that I was the first man to penetrate him and he thanked me for being so gentle as other guys after me were not so understanding of the inside of a man's body. They can take a lot; but, once you hurt them there is always that hesitancy. So be easy on the young ones - you never know if you are the first sometimes.

heirtothewind

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with Cockmo about taking a young guy's ass virginity --- warn him up front that it will likely hurt [and hurt a lot] and that you will stop whenever he really wants you to stop by saying a 'safe word' [like 'chocolate'].

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A bit messy, but not unopleasant with lots of water and towels.

I do not give advice--there are lots of variations i am sure-- but I would say rthat I am glad we did not wait until the night of our wedding.