How does it feel when your fucking someone, hitting their cervix or sphincter?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really ought to subscribe to this thread. It would be interesting to hear what the big guys are feeling. Not entirely comfortable for most of us women. In some cases it feels like I'm getting stabbed over and over again, haha.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it takes a skilled top to understand the significance of passing the inner sphincter. To do so properly brings massive enjoyment to the receiver but otherwise the feeling is that of painful battering or stabbing.

This is generally true only for cocks 8" or longer

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
In the past when I would get too carried away and go too deep, my wife would wince...it gave me an awful feeling. Nothing good about it for either of us. After she had a partial hysterectomy, I am able to thrust as deep and hard as she and I want. We both have noticed and enjoy the new freedom.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
how does it feel for the tops? is it another sensation around your dick head?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It feels like you are rubbing the end of your dick on the palm of your hand but it is deep inside someone else. Hope that makes sense. But if you can get the guy to relax and you enter the inner sphincter it is AMAZING. Like getting the end of your penis massaged very tightly. You get the incredible feeling of fucking with extra special attention to the most sensitive part of the penis. And the guy that is getting fucked goes nuts and just wants more and deeper. That said, it doesn't happen very often. Not everyone can do it. Not sure if it is a learned skill.

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It feels like you are rubbing the end of your dick on the palm of your hand but it is deep inside someone else. Hope that makes sense. But if you can get the guy to relax and you enter the inner sphincter it is AMAZING. Like getting the end of your penis massaged very tightly. You get the incredible feeling of fucking with extra special attention to the most sensitive part of the penis. And the guy that is getting fucked goes nuts and just wants more and deeper. That said, it doesn't happen very often. Not everyone can do it. Not sure if it is a learned skill.

10in- When was the first time you felt this? Did you except it to feel that way?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off, the sphincter is a muscular ring. The penis goes through the hole in the middle. I would imagine it feels quite pleasant for the straight, gay, and bi men who partake in this, otherwise they wouldn't do it. :tongue: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Eisenhower

Expert Member
Media
Maybe I need an anatomy lesson here, but when I'm having sex with my GF, when she's in the doggie position, if I go all the way in, I feel the head of my dick hit something that feels kind of hard or rough ... is that the cervix? I don't hit it when she's on her back or in any other position, just when I go balls deep from behind. Someone educate me here ...

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

good to know the top is getting as much pleasure as the btm.....

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Feels great, especially when my girlfriend starts to cum really hard and often. First time, she was riding me and she almost passed out from cumming so hard. I love to make her feel that good and that increases my pleasure.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe I need an anatomy lesson here, but when I'm having sex with my GF, when she's in the doggie position, if I go all the way in, I feel the head of my dick hit something that feels kind of hard or rough ... is that the cervix? I don't hit it when she's on her back or in any other position, just when I go balls deep from behind. Someone educate me here ...

most likely it is.

it may happen in doggy style since it offers deeper penetration than some other positions do.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
How long does the guy's dick have to be to slip through the inner sphincter?

its different for different people.. and position also plays a role...

for me 8" and doggy get you in my inner sanctum...

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
10in- When was the first time you felt this? Did you except it to feel that way?

I have always felt "hitting the wall" from the very first time I fucked. But going through that second opening has only happened a handful of times.I think it is one of those things that only a few guys can do. Not sure if it is learned or just physically how they are built. Just like deep throating a big dick. Some guys throats are just too tight to be able to handle it no matter how much they might want to. Not sure what happens with women. I have only fucked one woman in my life. I just hit the wall with her. Nothing opened up.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good to know the top is getting as much pleasure as the btm.....

I don't know what the bottom feels. I am pretty much just a top. But believe me, it sends me over the top when I have been able to penetrate that second hole. I wish it happened every time.

AbeFroman

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did it pretty regularly with the chick I was seeing before my wife. The palm of your hand description was pretty good. It almost felt a little hollow in the center. The chick loved it, but she was def a strange bird. And when I say strange, think restraining order or Fatal Attraction type.

ausmaxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's cool to hear what the top guys have to say. I've had a couple of partners overtime that were pretty huge, 10 plus, and they liked getting into the second pace. I learned how to let him in with my first partner At first he hit the wall, but we talked about it and, as a result, he was patient as I learned how to manage things. I remember him falling off his dial when we got the hang of it and that realy turned me on. From a bottom perspective, I think if you relax as he enters, then tighten up as he pulls back, slowly and progressively, you can get him there. Unbelievable when two people can get that rhythm and give each other the feeling.