how does it feel with a 7x5?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chill4d, Nov 28, 2007.

1. chill4d

chill4d New Member

Reading a few threads on here I've learned there are a lot of guys with thicker cocks (sometimes much thicker!) which surprised me a little because I've never really paid attention to my girth before.

I'm curious more than anything, how sex with a 7x5 cock might feel. I know of course there's more to it than the unit (how he uses it etc..) but all other bases being equal, is this size penis enough to get you off?

Are there any particular positions or techniques that would benefit those who tend to the less-girthy side? I'm guessing less sore jaws during oral :biggrin1:

2. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    I'm 7x5 aswell and I thought nothing of it until I came here and saw so massively thick cocks! I guess I feel a little thin now lol, but yeah I'm interested in the answer too...

canadianwhiskey likes this.
  3. Principessa

Gold Member

Biggest cock I ever had was 8x6, the best lover I ever had was 7x5. Maybe he tried harder I don't know. I easily had more orgasms with the 7x5 guy in a week, than I did with the 8x6 guy in a year; and that is no exaggeration.

The only thing was after like a month I remember thinking, "God I wish he were as thick as my last guy!" He'd be perfect if only he had some girth. :redface:

As for positions, he was in good shape, he played tennis. There were no positions we couldn't do. :wink: Doggy seemed to be a mutual favorite if memory serves correct.

canadianwhiskey likes this.
  4. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

njq, does it has to do with time fucking? the most I had make my gf cum was 5-6 one session.... but I havent tried that anymore since she says when I cum inside ( with condoms) she says it feels 10x better than when I dont come... so we just cum both at the same time or make her cum first and then cum again both at the same time... mostly around 1.5-2 per session.. Never had over 3 sessions in one day though,.. since it would hurt a lot. and mainly the 2-3 sessions per day come from 5 pm- 12am... we actually never tried having sex all day... which I think capable of doing 7-10 cumming per day.. up to 12 i guess... I can get hard at will with my hands though ;) so i can cum every hour in the day and always at least a little bit after 6 times.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

like for example yesterday I came over 8 times.. (normal cummings.. ) because it was through out the day.. about 6 of them were from masturbation and 2 from sex. lol

6. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

You had the hardware on during all that 8 times?
    btw you got a nice shit load of pics dude.

7. rub77

rub77 New Member

for andio

8. rub77

rub77 New Member

you full of shit you need a cock ring for the pictures you putted so you you got an erection 8 times and still cumming

9. B_ajaxgayguy7

B_ajaxgayguy7 New Member

For those of you that are clueless, anybody can make their cock look longer and thicker than it really is, its all about CAMERA ANGLES. As for that ANDYO cumming 8x's, probably did, but that was from the time he woke up till the time he went to bed.

10. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

Jealous much?

11. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

well, I wont argue with anyone..
    but I have a video cumming like 4 times in a row.. no stop.. the most I have done it in a row meaning no break no stop were 6 cummings.. I had to stop cuz I coulnt keep going ( my heart lol) is like running at max speed. Those are the days.. but I can cum 2-3 any day, any time.Bet money that I could make a video me cumming at least 5 times.

Rub 77 I can imagine that most people cannot cum ver 10 times in a day.. I can.. 12 is the most I have cummed since I actually dont use lube and it gets sore... and then had to wait a few day , but still masturbate LOL I know sounds crazy.. The times I cum depends on how much time I spend on the computer and how much I get bored. And if you want to bet who gets harder we could do that too lol.. :) I always like competition. No condom I can cum 3 times inside of the women in a row. :) I feel lucky.

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

sorry, if this have gotten out of subject... just had to defend myself... but there are proof of the videos.

13. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL
    I want to think it might feel a bit bigger than 6x3...
    but what ever get the job done!

14. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

I'm 7 by 5 myself, and I definitely feel like the girth is where I'm lacking.

15. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

I'm slightly over 5" of girth....pretty long length though. Wish I was fatter.

16. zumzum

zumzum New Member

I'm 7.5"x4.5" (ok, half inch less is thinner enough) and I don't really think it's something very demanding yet, if you want a "strong" sensation I think you should consider something far thicker (6"?) or longer (9"?).

IMHO at the end of the fair it's all a matter of "compatibility", with some tight guy I must pay a lot of attention at the beginning.

It seems that both for guys and girls girth is more "important" than length, length catches the eyes but it's the girth that stretches.

17. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Exactly why I've started doing erect jelqs ^_^

18. chill4d

chill4d New Member

i've actually kind of realized that I like the current proportions. basically if it were thicker it would look shorter, and I really like how it looks now.

i just hope 5" girth is enough to please! :)

19. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd have to at least see it, and maybe taste it, to really know for sure. :tongue:

20. Bloggerman92

Bloggerman92 New Member

My cock is 7x5.8 when fully erect, I made a cum three times in a half an hour of sex.

novice_btm and notN2pussy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted