how does it feel with a 7x5?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading a few threads on here I've learned there are a lot of guys with thicker cocks (sometimes much thicker!) which surprised me a little because I've never really paid attention to my girth before.

I'm curious more than anything, how sex with a 7x5 cock might feel. I know of course there's more to it than the unit (how he uses it etc..) but all other bases being equal, is this size penis enough to get you off?

Are there any particular positions or techniques that would benefit those who tend to the less-girthy side? I'm guessing less sore jaws during oral :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biggest cock I ever had was 8x6, the best lover I ever had was 7x5. Maybe he tried harder I don't know. I easily had more orgasms with the 7x5 guy in a week, than I did with the 8x6 guy in a year; and that is no exaggeration.

The only thing was after like a month I remember thinking, "God I wish he were as thick as my last guy!" He'd be perfect if only he had some girth. :redface:

As for positions, he was in good shape, he played tennis. There were no positions we couldn't do. :wink: Doggy seemed to be a mutual favorite if memory serves correct.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 7" (nbp) by 6", and thought I was 'average' sized until the first girlfriend (18+) told me I was big and thick, and the 2nd girlfriend said I was very well hung, and the 3rd was wide-eyed and smiling, etc., etc. As a straight guy, my size is great for vaginal sex. Every woman has been able to accommodate me, and all have enjoyed the 'being filled up' sensations. But having a big thick dick does not make you a good lover. Every woman is different, so I have always paid attention and adjusted to what she likes, while still enjoying myself as well.

The downside to a 6 inch girth? It gets in the way of balls-deep deep throat, and most women who may consider anal said no way to my dick.
Statistically speaking a 7" length is well above average and a 5" girth is also somewhat above average. 7x5 would be well beyond sufficient for me.
This. While 7 by 5 might not seem 'big' compared to some of the bigger guys on the Large Penis Support Group, the real penis size studies say that you are well hung in both length and girth. Enjoy what you have!

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm 7x5 aswell and I thought nothing of it until I came here and saw so massively thick cocks! I guess I feel a little thin now lol, but yeah I'm interested in the answer too...

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm 7.5"x4.5" (ok, half inch less is thinner enough) and I don't really think it's something very demanding yet, if you want a "strong" sensation I think you should consider something far thicker (6"?) or longer (9"?).

IMHO at the end of the fair it's all a matter of "compatibility", with some tight guy I must pay a lot of attention at the beginning.

It seems that both for guys and girls girth is more "important" than length, length catches the eyes but it's the girth that stretches.

Reactions: malakos

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Biggest cock I ever had was 8x6, the best lover I ever had was 7x5. Maybe he tried harder I don't know. I easily had more orgasms with the 7x5 guy in a week, than I did with the 8x6 guy in a year; and that is no exaggeration.

The only thing was after like a month I remember thinking, "God I wish he were as thick as my last guy!" He'd be perfect if only he had some girth. :redface:

As for positions, he was in good shape, he played tennis. There were no positions we couldn't do. :wink: Doggy seemed to be a mutual favorite if memory serves correct.

so if his thickness was an issue compared to the last guy, would you contribute the pleasure you got from 7x5 to the the skill of the guy, your attraction to him compared to the ex or due to a lack of stamina or skill on the part of the ex?

Reactions: alcor972

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm 7.5x6". I've had partners who had difficulty blowing me, and I've had difficulty with some partners accommodating me, especially with anal, although one or two with vaginal.

The latter is easily solvable: More time and more foreplay. Going slowly. Using extra lube, if necessary. The former (anal)...can be problematic.

Reactions: RVAguy84

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
njq, does it has to do with time fucking? the most I had make my gf cum was 5-6 one session.... but I havent tried that anymore since she says when I cum inside ( with condoms) she says it feels 10x better than when I dont come... so we just cum both at the same time or make her cum first and then cum again both at the same time... mostly around 1.5-2 per session.. Never had over 3 sessions in one day though,.. since it would hurt a lot. and mainly the 2-3 sessions per day come from 5 pm- 12am... we actually never tried having sex all day... which I think capable of doing 7-10 cumming per day.. up to 12 i guess... I can get hard at will with my hands though ;) so i can cum every hour in the day and always at least a little bit after 6 times.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like for example yesterday I came over 8 times.. (normal cummings.. ) because it was through out the day.. about 6 of them were from masturbation and 2 from sex. lol

ddazndd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like for example yesterday I came over 8 times.. (normal cummings.. ) because it was through out the day.. about 6 of them were from masturbation and 2 from sex. lol
You had the hardware on during all that 8 times?
btw you got a nice shit load of pics dude.

rub77

Just Browsing
Media
you full of shit you need a cock ring for the pictures you putted so you you got an erection 8 times and still cumming

B_ajaxgayguy7

Experimental Member
Media
For those of you that are clueless, anybody can make their cock look longer and thicker than it really is, its all about CAMERA ANGLES. As for that ANDYO cumming 8x's, probably did, but that was from the time he woke up till the time he went to bed.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, I wont argue with anyone..
but I have a video cumming like 4 times in a row.. no stop.. the most I have done it in a row meaning no break no stop were 6 cummings.. I had to stop cuz I coulnt keep going ( my heart lol) is like running at max speed. Those are the days.. but I can cum 2-3 any day, any time.Bet money that I could make a video me cumming at least 5 times.

Rub 77 I can imagine that most people cannot cum ver 10 times in a day.. I can.. 12 is the most I have cummed since I actually dont use lube and it gets sore... and then had to wait a few day , but still masturbate LOL I know sounds crazy.. The times I cum depends on how much time I spend on the computer and how much I get bored. And if you want to bet who gets harder we could do that too lol.. :) I always like competition. No condom I can cum 3 times inside of the women in a row. :) I feel lucky.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, if this have gotten out of subject... just had to defend myself... but there are proof of the videos.