How does it hurt?

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When a guy doesn't take his time for the first time, how does it hurt? What type of pain is it and where is it?

is it like a streching pain or like a punch in the gut pain?

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on what you mean by "first time". First time ever for that woman, first time with new partner, first time with a larger sized guy???

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on what you mean by "first time". First time ever for that woman, first time with new partner, first time with a larger sized guy???

Well does it matter? Couldn't all those options give the same sensation (streched, pull, or whatever)?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Both.

On entry if I'm not aroused and wet enough it feels like abrasion/burning.

For thrusting if he hits the cervix it's like a punch in the gut if the woman isn't prepared (aroused enough) for it.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both.

On entry if I'm not aroused and wet enough it feels like abrasion/burning.

For thrusting if he hits the cervix it's like a punch in the gut if the woman isn't prepared (aroused enough) for it.

Burning? :confused: Wow! Males need to know this.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a guy doesn't take his time for the first time, how does it hurt? What type of pain is it and where is it?
  • If you can't control yourself enough to be aware of your partners feelings then maybe you shouldn't be having sex. :cool:
  • Whaddaya mean where is the pain? It's where your dick is. :rolleyes: :duh:
  • If we are talking about virgins it's always going to hurt no matter how much lube you use and how slow you go because you have to break the hymen.
  • The girth and length of your penis will affect the type of pain she will feel and where she feels it.
Burning? :confused: Wow! Males need to know this.
No offense, but I think you are too stupid to be having sex.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
  • If we are talking about virgins it's always going to hurt no matter how much lube you use and how slow you go because you have to break the hymen.

I experienced no pain when I lost my virginity. It's possible my hymen had already been broken with the use of tampons or with masturbation / finger play beforehand - but I don't ever recall any insertion of any kind causing the pain some women talk about :dunno:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If the interest is in empathizing, then I am happy to share:

My hymen breaking felt like a knife cut.

Girth stretching feels like burning no matter how wet I am or how much lube is used. Too much stretching, and it feels like burning plus more pain. I don't actually feel like I'm going to be split, that's a mental image I might have, but the actual experience for me just feels like burning and pain.

Length pain feels sharp. Sometimes it feels like something might tear.

Hitting the cervix is a dull delayed pain that can grow, throbbing bigger and bigger. Hard enough or multiple hits and it feels like a punch in the gut.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great question for a thread. I've always been curious about initial penetration pain. One of the tightest women I've been with was my 2nd ex wife and it was always apparent to me that no matter how hot, bothered and wet she was, the outer surface of her opening was always dry. A small dab of spit would make the biggest difference in the world opening her up the first time. Once my cockhead has an opportunity to enter her, I can usually drag some of her lube back out to the surface.

And there is a big difference in the quality of pain too. I know the OP asked the women, but here's my counterpoint of view: If it isn't wet enough, the pain feels like a rubber band sliding across my cock and it feels like her skin is getting dragged in as I try sliding it in. The sensation feels like I'm about to split some skin if I push any further.

The wet kind of pain has more pleasure mixed in. This is the most confusing for me and unfortunately where the most damage happens. Not necessarily a mixed signal, but more of a hardcoded, "hurts so good" cycle. I like petite's description for her vagina as it feels similar for my cock. The part that becomes a dilemma is when my wife orgasms as a result of the stretching. If I move it adds to the pain and makes the orgasm stronger, but it also shortens the whole experience overall (the more pain from the initial penetration, the more likely we'll have to quit sooner).

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hymen breaking felt like a knife cut.

Yes!!! Me too!!!

Well, I don't know if there was a hymen involved (for all I know, it may have broken years before), but my first time it felt as though someone had inserted an 8" or larger knife into my vagina and sliced. Then it felt as though they grabbed the two halves and pulled them apart. Thank god I was wasted.

I don't think I ever experience pain any more. I'm rather easily aroused, so the worst thing I feel on entry is a pressure sensation as they push their way in.

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time wasn't painful exactly, just uncomfortable with a lot of pressure and stretching. (I had been horse-back riding for years which can stretch/break the hymen.) As I recall we went very slowly and I was very wet, so that helped.

Initial penetration needs to be done gradually as I am quite tight (or so I'm told) and sometimes if he's thick it requires multiple, gentle attempts easing it in. There are times when I demand it hard from the start but it's always somewhat painful and can be sore for a few days after.

If I'm not wet enough, although that's rarely an issue, then sex can be painful in a chafing/burning way for the first little while until the juices get flowing.

Marathon sex with a thick penis leads to chafing/burning pain after an hour no matter the amount of wetness or lube and that discomfort also lasts for days. At the time though, the pleasure far outweighs the discomfort!

Deep, hard sex with a long penis can be excruciating against the cervix, like being stabbed from the inside. Occasionally, a certain position or angle makes it feel great but I've been too lazy to keep track of which ones.

But - most of the time it's just lovely!!