How does Lleyton Hewitt play tennis with that thing between his legs?

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
haha his dick was on full display last night in those black sweaty shorts in high def tv. It's not a ball, not a fold. It's very clearly his dick. Must be in a jockstrap because it sits up a little high, but swings very nicely when he walks.

I watched it with a hard on, lol. Anyone have any decent caps?

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haha his dick was on full display last night in those black sweaty shorts in high def tv. It's not a ball, not a fold. It's very clearly his dick. Must be in a jockstrap because it sits up a little high, but swings very nicely when he walks.

I watched it with a hard on, lol. Anyone have any decent caps?

:eek::eek: PIX Please!!!

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
never really noticed Djokovics dick bulging too much. unless he positions it better than Hewitt. Hewitt just don't care about hiding that thing. So jealous of his hot wife, getting to put that in her mouth whenever she wants

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
dont' watch during the 'action' shots, ya can't see anything. Watch when he's slowly walking and that big dick is just sitting there in HD

wrascall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
his match was on starting in the middle of the nite here (EST) and i had it on while trying to fall back asleep. There's always been talk of his size, but honestly, i didn't see anything as described above.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
haha i know ! freakin delicious. Love that its a jockstrap bulge too - so i can imagine his tight little ass framed by the jockstrap yummmers

nottabad_50

Experimental Member
Media
Big dick or not....I find the man TOTALLY un-sexy....I won't fight you guys for him....rather give me the Spanish player, Feliciano Lopez.....now HE is hot!!!

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"How does Lleyton Hewitt play tennis with that thing between his legs"

I used to ask myself pretty much the same thing about another Hewitt (my old man) -- how does he walk with that thing hangin' between his legs?

Another reason Hewitts rule!