How does Lleyton Hewitt play tennis with that thing between his legs?

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
For all the bulge seekers! The video may be too long but if you have time, give it a try.
YouTube - NALBANDIAN vs HEWITT

hot fuckin dick bouncing at 3:39-3:41 minutes in. This redneck blonde firecracker gives me a raging hardon. Prob has strawberry blonde pubes, shaved real close..now back to my video and the bouncing cock.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
he didn't say anything "racist". you're implying he used the N word or something. no such thing. He implied that a black linesjudge ruled in favor of a black player - which is a silly thing to say in a time of intense pressure, but it wasn't really racist per se. Either way, i'd suck that dick in a heartbeat. AND let him call me anything he wants. My love for his ass and dick show no ill will

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he didn't say anything "racist". you're implying he used the N word or something. no such thing. He implied that a black linesjudge ruled in favor of a black player - which is a silly thing to say in a time of intense pressure, but it wasn't really racist per se. Either way, i'd suck that dick in a heartbeat. AND let him call me anything he wants. My love for his ass and dick show no ill will

I'm not implying anything...HE implied what he did and it was ignorant, in bad taste and poor sportsmanship.

It was offensive, and no amount of penis makes up for being a fool who thinks it's 1961 at any point after the new millenium. Funny how you chose to read into my 2-line post and figure out what I implied said but glossed right over his highly publicized and rant.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
The only thing Hewitt said to the umpire was "look at him (pointed to a black linesman) and look at him (pointed to Blake, his black opponent) and tell me the call was right".
Yes it was a stupid ignorant thing to say. But he did not in any way demean blacks, use racial slurs, etc. He said something stupid in the heat of a match which he later profusely apologized for. It was over a decade ago for God's sake, give it up. Vick tortured dogs to death and he has crowds praising his name. Give it up and focus on what the thread is about - a ripped, rock hard body with a big bouncy ass that gets alot of us here raging hardons.. carry on !

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is what you're talking about...hmmm

YouTube - Lleyton Hewitt bulge

Yep, nice bulge there. As to whether or not he's a jerk, well, who knows. John Rocker supposedly had a huge cock, but he wasn't exactly the nicest guy around.

If we are in the forum "Celebrity Endowments" (which we are) then Mr Hewitt appears to be a good "fit" :happysad:

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
^^ yes ! Rockers dick is legendary as well, and he gives me an instant hardon as well. I'm not here to discuss their personality disorders, i'm here to get off. If you disagree w/ someones personality, dont click on their threads.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only thing Hewitt said to the umpire was "look at him (pointed to a black linesman) and look at him (pointed to Blake, his black opponent) and tell me the call was right".
Yes it was a stupid ignorant thing to say. But he did not in any way demean blacks, use racial slurs, etc. He said something stupid in the heat of a match which he later profusely apologized for. It was over a decade ago for God's sake, give it up. Vick tortured dogs to death and he has crowds praising his name. Give it up and focus on what the thread is about - a ripped, rock hard body with a big bouncy ass that gets alot of us here raging hardons.. carry on !

Yeah, let's compare the demeaning of HUMAN BEINGS to the torture of dogs...that always works. :rolleyes:

Anywho, I'm done. Carry on!

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When someone in the public arena does something that immature (and it was most definitely racist and demeaning---duh) it tells more about them then the "profuse apologies " bound to follow. Family, sponsors, and business managers (and attorneys) don't script the outburst, but they do orchestrate the apology.