How does man penetrate endowed well without causin

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hi to everybody!.

What technologies or methods use all you, when you are just penetrating to a woman to not crush her sexual fabrics?.

Is there only a technology of sexual-penetranción or are there several different technologies of sexual-penetrating a woman and causing neither inconvenience nor pain for her?.

I only know an alone technology and this one is that the Man is penetrating to woman of very slow form, she says to him up to where she is capable of resister his penis, then hetakes a strip of fabric or a towel and strap it about his erect-penis and when he is penetrating her, he must not exceed tape of fabric tied in his penis.

This is one is only technology of penetration that I know in case of Well-endowed-men.

Do you know of other technologies more for penetrate a woman with a very long penis, but without causing pain?....... Say me your anecdote about this... How do is you make it?.

Bye!!!.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Yoselin@Jul 19 2005, 05:54 PM
Hi to everybody!.

What technologies or methods use all you, when you are just penetrating to a woman to not crush her sexual fabrics?.

Is there only a technology of sexual-penetranción or are there several different technologies of sexual-penetrating a woman and causing neither inconvenience nor pain for her?.

I only know an alone technology and this one is that the Man is penetrating to  woman of very slow form, she says to him up to where she is capable of resister his penis, then hetakes a strip of fabric or a towel and strap it about his erect-penis and when he is penetrating her, he must not exceed tape of fabric tied in his penis.

This is one is only technology of penetration that I know in case of Well-endowed-men.

Do you know of other technologies more for penetrate a woman with a very long penis, but without causing pain?....... Say me your anecdote about this... How do is you make it?.

Bye!!!.
[post=330362]Quoted post[/post]​

After 20 to 45 minutes (not everytime) of applying my salivating tongue to the glorious lips leading to heavenly depths of passion , I would throughtout the fellatio, manipulate her with my fingers gradually dilating the passage to except my penis.

While my dick does have a sense of being, I control my movements, always with partner in mind.. Most of my ladies have been mature enough so as to expect some discomfort with my penitration and since I aleady know that the average lady will not take to the hilt, full to the balls 11 inches I progress slowly.

I have heard of using "doughnuts" (maybe from Dunkin or Crispy Cream) to prevent too much penitration but found that I know whats in and whats out. I suppose a tight fitting cock-ring worn at the correct position on the shaft would work but I never use more than a coronal ring, which only involves the glans.

The best approach, be responsible, realize that allowing penitration in to a womens body is a significant submission.......At least for the moment "love" her don't be an instrument of torture.................

blackwood

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i think no technology is needed for this.

i have read in a magazine that lots of lubrication and long foreplay would do the trick because the vaginal tissue is elastic enough and could accomodate a large penis...

im not sure if this is true but i think it is.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Iggy@Jul 26 2005, 11:52 AM
i think no technology is needed for this.

i have read in a magazine that lots of lubrication and long foreplay would do the trick because the vaginal tissue is elastic enough and could accomodate a large penis...

im not sure if this is true but i think it is.
[post=331814]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree.
Takes more practice with some than others.

As Blackwood said,
"The best approach:
be responsible,
realize that allowing penetration into a women's body is a significant submission.......
(at least for the moment) "Love" her,
don't be an instrument of torture................."

Best if you wait to be invited.

Yoselin,
not sure about your "not crush her sexual fabrics".
Are you asking what to do in order to not tear her skin or vagina ?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Aruba 1st@Jul 26 2005, 06:29 PM
Yoselin,
not sure about your "not crush her sexual fabrics".

Yoselin's language is Spanish, and she obviously uses a translator to turn her Spanish into English. She means, "not injure her sexual tissues." The Spanish word tejido can mean both 'fabric' and 'body tissue'.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Yoselin@Jul 19 2005, 10:54 AM
Hi to everybody !.

Hello Yoselin,

What techniques or methods do you all use, when you are penetrating a woman so as to not damage her sexual tissue ?

What do you do to reduce her discomfort or pain ?

I am aware of the technique where the man penetrates slowly, while she tells him up to where she is capable of accepting his penis, and to then stop.  He then takes a strip of fabric or a towel and straps it about his erect-penis (makes a donut). When he re-enters. The donut prevents over-penetration.  This is the only technique to reduce penetration depth I know for the  case of well-endowed-men.
Are there others ?
[post=330362]Quoted post[/post]​

How about it Men ?
The donut and
self control.
Any other techniques ?
Can anyone offer a pointer to a donut, penis shortener available via the Web ?

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by blackwood@Jul 20 2005, 03:29 AM

The best approach, be responsible, realize that allowing penitration in to a womens body is a significant submission.......At least for the moment "love" her don't be an instrument of torture.................

blackwood
[post=330411]Quoted post[/post]​

this is nice... really like this... hehe