How Does One Become A Moderator

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thats what i want to know dumb ass, quit answering question unless you know the answer

That is way toooo funny. I needed a good laugh today....

My input- I was a mod. at one site, and the best thing to do is get alot of informative posts that help people or provide some good info on the subject. Once you've been here for awhile and done that, I would then keep asking the head mod. (Gillette maybe?) if I could become one...hope that helps!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've seen of the LPSG moderating team, you'll fit right in. :cool:

Ouch, Rob.

Once you've been here for awhile and done that, I would then keep asking the head mod. (Gillette maybe?) if I could become one...hope that helps!

Umm, hardly.
And no, asking won't do anything.

At present we are on our third wave of moderators. They had moderators once upon a time, then a period of none, then there was an enormous influx of new members which generated a call for moderators again. Many of those moderators asked to step down or had less opportunity to visit the site so the site owner, Rob_E, created a thread for applicants who were interested. The current group were selected from those applicants.

From the most recent group we have had three step down. I don't know if Rob intends to keep the current number, expand or decrease or even eliminate the moderators entirely. If there is a call for more moderators Rob_E will likely either contact those he feels would be good for the site or he will have another application thread.

Please don't send the mods PMs asking for the position, it isn't our call. And I daresay flooding Rob_E with requests will thrill him. It wouldn't thrill me.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ouch, Rob.

Umm, hardly.
And no, asking won't do anything.

At present we are on our third wave of moderators. They had moderators once upon a time, then a period of none, then there was an enormous influx of new members which generated a call for moderators again. Many of those moderators asked to step down or had less opportunity to visit the site so the site owner, Rob_E, created a thread for applicants who were interested. The current group were selected from those applicants.

From the most recent group we have had three step down. I don't know if Rob intends to keep the current number, expand or decrease or even eliminate the moderators entirely. If there is a call for more moderators Rob_E will likely either contact those he feels would be good for the site or he will have another application thread.

Please don't send the mods PMs asking for the position, it isn't our call. And I daresay flooding Rob_E with requests will thrill him. It wouldn't thrill me.

I didn't read what you wrote. Can I be a mod, Gillette? I was told to ask you.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, someone was going to say it.

"His cause is just who gets his blow in fust", and all that. :cool:

*snarls*
*sighs*

I guess so. I'd probably have found it funnier if I didn't resemble that remark.:wink:

To become a moderator you must kill a moderator. In doing so, you'll take his/her place. The cycle of life continues

*Note to self. No fleshpiles with HugoB. (at least none without a thorough search of his person beforehand)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Which subforum does this Rob_E generally post in? I want to impress him with my take no prisoners 'tude.

He hangs out in the super-secret ubermod forum. I've heard rumors that you might be able to access it using certain web browsers by pressing Alt+F4 from the forum main index page.