How does one go about meeting hung guys

versbttm: Gay male here, versitle bottom, wondering how I would go about meeting a hung thick top to have fun, and or more with them. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Depends on were you are at. If you are near a big city, I'm sure there is alot of options, but if you are in back-woods Montana, then you'll have to try alot harder. Where are you at and maybe some of us can steer you to a club in the area.

versbttm: I am outside of LA, not to far from Orange County and Live in the Inland Empire, does anyone know where hung guys would hang out in these areas??

gigantikok: or you can try the personals section of this site. oh, and look out for bulges aswell.

bustyredhead: Well, I hear that when there's a lynch mob in town, a lot of guys are hung there.

:D But seriously, they're all around... heck, I seem to find them all the time, but I guess I have what's best called "size magnetism". I would say that nightclubs in the LA area are a good place to start, and I'd expect that the gay clubs are especially easy to scope. Otherwise, yeah, just look discreetly for bulges. Not much different than looking for a hair color or shoe size, only more difficult (most of the time).

- Nene (Magnetic Personality)

kyle: Good news, vers - you live right between two big slutty gay areas: Palm Springs and West Hollywood.

If you just wanna get your freak on, hit the bars and baths, but play safe!