How does one go about meeting hung guys

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

versbttm: Gay male here, versitle bottom, wondering how I would go about meeting a hung thick top to have fun, and or more with them. Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: Advertise.

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Depends on were you are at. If you are near a big city, I'm sure there is alot of options, but if you are in back-woods Montana, then you'll have to try alot harder. Where are you at and maybe some of us can steer you to a club in the area.

4. Imported

Gold Member

versbttm: I am outside of LA, not to far from Orange County and Live in the Inland Empire, does anyone know where hung guys would hang out in these areas??

5. Imported

Gold Member

hugefan69: You can post in the men seeking men section of http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ and ask for what you want. You''ll probably find what you're looking for.

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: or you can try the personals section of this site. oh, and look out for bulges aswell.

7. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: Well, I hear that when there's a lynch mob in town, a lot of guys are hung there.

:D But seriously, they're all around... heck, I seem to find them all the time, but I guess I have what's best called "size magnetism". I would say that nightclubs in the LA area are a good place to start, and I'd expect that the gay clubs are especially easy to scope. Otherwise, yeah, just look discreetly for bulges. Not much different than looking for a hair color or shoe size, only more difficult (most of the time).

- Nene (Magnetic Personality)

8. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: Good news, vers - you live right between two big slutty gay areas: Palm Springs and West Hollywood.

If you just wanna get your freak on, hit the bars and baths, but play safe!

Draft saved Draft deleted