How does one learn to enjoy cervix hitting?

Viranda

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You must know that one of the biggest problems of sleeping with big penis, especially if they're very long, is that they constantly hit your cervix.

I've read some women enjoy it, and some don't. Well, I'm in the second group. However, recieving a huge penis simply turns me too much to simply give up on it because of cervix hitting discomfort.

Any idea of how I can stand it, and even enjoy it?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must know that one of the biggest problems of sleeping with big penis, especially if they're very long, is that they constantly hit your cervix.

I've read some women enjoy it, and some don't. Well, I'm in the second group. However, recieving a huge penis simply turns me too much to simply give up on it because of cervix hitting discomfort.

Any idea of how I can stand it, and even enjoy it?
Are you sure it's your cervix? I ask because you'd be surprised how many men and women don't know the difference between the cervix, and the posterior fornix. If it actually is your cervix, do you know how yours is angled? It really may be as simple as steering around it, and staying in relatively deeply.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How deep depends on the woman and the state of arousel, answering @Viranda I'm one of the lucky ones that only feels a little discomfort at worst but as said you want the penis to guide up into the posterior fornix, that's the magic place, trust me hunni :p

Viranda

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you sure it's your cervix? I ask because you'd be surprised how many men and women don't know the difference between the cervix, and the posterior fornix. If it actually is your cervix, do you know how yours is angled? It really may be as simple as steering around it, and staying in relatively deeply.
Any recomended positions for that?

gluebox86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to go slow and be gentle and get used to the feeling deep inside and eventually you'll learn to love it hopefully with the pain and it will turn into pleasure too once you've been given time to adjust

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know if you can "learn" to enjoy something that your body has an automatic reaction to. I'm not a medical professional, but I know that for some women, there's nothing but pain when the cervix is bumped. I don't know if you can train your mind to enjoy.

I say just experiment with different positions. See what feels best. I don't really have any recommendations, I myself can enjoy the pain of vigorous penetration.. and our bodies are different. What feels good for me may not feel good for you at all.

Trial and error. That's my suggestion. Communicate with your partner. ;)

My personal experience is that we just had to experiment to find positions that were comfortable to me personally. With any new partner, regardless of size, I think the approach is kind of the same; you experiment to find out what works for the both of you. If I was in pain he would stop and we'd alter or change position. Not all vaginas are the same, so what works for someone else might not work for you.

Here are helpful diagrams to illustrate what @AlteredEgo was saying:

The anterior fornix is more shallow than the posterior fornix.

One suggestion I have to help you avoid pain (if he is either inexperienced, or inconsiderate, or just unaware that he is causing you pain) is for you to position yourself on top of him and for you to be the one controlling the movements, the angle, and any thrusting. You may find that you just cannot physically accommodate his size, in which case it could be useful for you to use your hand around the base of his penis when it is inside you to control how much of the length is inserted, this should also feel good to him if he is not able to fit all the way in. The hand thing works in other positions too apparently, but it's not something I have much personal experience of, I learnt this from my partner telling me about previous relationships.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the shapes of your vagina and his penis, and how aroused you are, but any position that allows him to aim for your back/butt will allow him to scoot around your cervix and into the posterior fornix. You must be fully aroused, at which point your vagina will tent, kind of like a balloon at the deepest point, and your cervix will move a little out of the way. You may feel a little pop, like he's pushing into a new area, if his girth causes the side of his penis to press against your cervix as he passes. Just remember the cervix is on the front/anterior side of your body. You can find a really decent anatomical diagram on Wikipedia by searching anterior fornix. With a shorter penis, he should aim for the anterior fornix, and therefore should aim for your belly, and get tucked in just before your cervix.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_fornix_erogenous_zone

In this diagram, taken from that Wikipedia page I mentioned, the vagina is resting, and not aroused. Those two books are actually more spacious with arousal, so foreplay is vital. A-spot.png

How do I learn to enjoy stubbing my toe?

I've seen one or two lady tradies wearing these for toe protection. They're not my personal fluro colour though. Would clash with my green fluro socks.
522760_bwx_pink.png

Or, these
https://goo.gl/images/HCj64a

Ahnu Sugarpine, in purple.
These are my do-me hiking boots.

Yes, I have do-me hiking boots.[/QUOTE

Purple is for passion, and I know you be passionate about bushwalking:) So purple boots are perfect. Love exploring creeks and trails,(tracks), so many in close proximity here. Development is catching up though.

Do-me boots? That is just cruel and mucks with my mind :) Anyway...........

Can't help but think, I have diverted the cervix hitting enjoyment thread.

Buuut, that's what it's all about innit?

Ok, off to play in the political forum for a bit...see how far my mind can be twisted........:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: