How does one learn to enjoy cervix hitting?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any recomended positions for that?

This varies. I like to just prod around and take instruction from my partner. In general, with deep strokes, i try to angle my penis toward the anatomical posterior. Vigorous pounding is only done with care and adequate "surveying" first. When it is all the way in, I tend to keep it there, only stroking an inch or two, to remain in the comfortable area.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must know that one of the biggest problems of sleeping with big penis, especially if they're very long, is that they constantly hit your cervix.
I've read some women enjoy it, and some don't. Well, I'm in the second group.
Any idea of how I can stand it, and even enjoy it?
As others have said, trying different positions usually solves the problem. Also having him slide past your cervix gently and stay deep in your posterior fornix (short strokes to stay past it, long strokes probably won't work here). You can also try positions that limit some of the length that can go in... like standing with him standing behind you.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I knew I wasn't crazy when I told my wife it felt like I was deep into a different area. I remember pulling out after cumming & it felt like the head "popped out" of somewhere. Based on that picture & remembering the position we were in I can certainly see the probability.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen one or two lady tradies wearing these for toe protection. They're not my personal fluro colour though. Would clash with my green fluro socks.

I have a pair when i work up in the Oil patch, they are a lighter shade of pink ( now with oil stains) however still look pretty awesome when I work with tradespeople.

Reactions: 185248

Thickbear96

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I had sex with my wife almost 16 years ago she just felt different. Honey at first I thought there was something wrong or weird about her. She had a bit of a reputation and I thought something was off. When I would have sex with her from behind I’d feel a weird bump of stabbing sensation on the underside tip of my cock. It was an odd sensation I often still can’t describe. It hurt but also felt great! She was great in bed and still is. I just remember she would orgasam more than anybody else. I remember telling her she felt differently but never really explained why. It was addictive!!! It wasn’t until we were married we talked about it. After our first child it stopped feeling so defined I think. But there is more.

Now I have to do a little more searching for the right angle to hit her cervix. Maybe I’m more accustomed to it’s feeling too. But when my cock and her cervix meet
It’s magical. It’s like the two of them are a separate part of us and our souls. We can be having the best sex session and be dialed into one another and just riding it out. And then out of nowhere......she says her cervix “kisses” my cock. And it does! It’s like it reaches up and just puts a spell on me. We will both cum so damn hard when that happens.

Occasionally it happens when we are going at it good and I say the right words. Her cervix will just jump and then it’s game on.

So is it painful for other women. I guess so. My wife has a high pain tolerance anyway. But honestly it’s how we are built I think. I have never had an orgasam in a woman like I do with her. And she claims the same thing. It’s amazing!