How does one legally meet, seduce, and penetrate the mythic perfect vagina?

PokeSalad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I admit to being a novice at sex. But I have good physical attributes, bedroom eyes, a tender loving smile and an amazing aptitude to make a woman relax and feel good. I just can't seem to seal the deal. Help! anyone? :confused:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I admit to being a novice at sex. But I have good physical attributes, bedroom eyes, a tender loving smile and an amazing aptitude to make a woman relax and feel good. I just can't seem to seal the deal. Help! anyone? :confused:

In very much the same way that one legally meets, seduces, and penetrates the perfect male butt!

(but given the incredibly perfect details involved, details that are sometimes butt-specific, I'm not sure I could put it in general terms very well.)

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not a novice at sex with a woman, or at least I don't think so. But, anyway just taking my time at giving pleasure to her seemed to always work best for us.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL. Maybe by seducing a girl and not just her vagina? Just a thought :smile: .
He did say that he has an ability to make a woman relax and feel good so he probably isn't trying to skip straight to the bedroom.

The answer's often in the kiss, once she's in that happy and comfortable state hold her firmly and give her a very sensual kiss, take your time and don't push to go any further, let her take the lead. If she fancies you enough this'll usually get her in the mood, assuming of course she has no religious or moral objection to sex before marrage