Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey gay broskis - recognize anal toys can be fun but how does one prep to be clean when moving past plugs to other longer things. Specifically, if you have something longer than your rectum (and I have def seen some videos where object was), how does one prep? Does it have to be a shower shot type thing? Not looking for chemical (enema) solutions. Also not asking anyone to recreate the wheel but are there some suggested resources for this specific type prep? If this is played out question, I will dig better. Maybe that does t sound right given the question. Anyway, thanks.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it's just toys on your own, I'd suggest just playing in the shower. So if anything comes out it can go down the drain.

Reactions: RareD

RareD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If it's just toys on your own, I'd suggest just playing in the shower. So if anything comes out it can go down the drain.
Yeah, I am not particularly adverse to the fact stuff might come out but not something solo.

Kemistry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey gay broskis - recognize anal toys can be fun but how does one prep to be clean when moving past plugs to other longer things. Specifically, if you have something longer than your rectum (and I have def seen some videos where object was), how does one prep? Does it have to be a shower shot type thing? Not looking for chemical (enema) solutions. Also not asking anyone to recreate the wheel but are there some suggested resources for this specific type prep? If this is played out question, I will dig better. Maybe that does t sound right given the question. Anyway, thanks.
you have to take a deep and repeated anal shower until comes out only crystal clear water

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I definitely go with shower shot. Start off short. 10secounds or less. Then increase to about 30 seconds of letting the water flow in. If after a few tries it comes out clear. Time for fun. Lube up and play. I like to play with a double and the rambone. Both are pretty long and feel great.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i bought a double header dildo--16 inches long--i put little over 8 inches between mattress and box springs--- lubed it up-- got on my knees as toward it and guided it in--i got used to what was sticking out riding it pretty hard----and the more i did it the more turned on i got-- id pull out so much then slam it back inside me--i went to cum--so i jerked off one hard load then needed to calm down catch my breath and get my heart back to normal beat--then i reached back to pull the dildo out--it was gone--i thought holy shit--i felt around my asshole and the tip of the dildo barely sticking out--i managed to pinch it and pull it out slowly and i could feel every inch of it as it did---

there wasnt anything on it--i never prepped--never did even before sex-- buti couldnt believe i took all of that inside me and didnt hurt anything in process

just remember you can do whatever want to prep your self--but the deeper you go the odds of stuff happening is a 50/50 shot--lube it up good--meaning less suction can be done but if it happens--clean upprep again and go for it

Reactions: RareD

John-Z23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

I've been reading this thread and the truth is: You should never use an object longer than your rectum, that goes all the way up into your intestine. That is unhealthy potentially causing you problems in the future not to mention probably messy and not very pleasurable (painful).
Just don't do it!