how does prostate stimulation feel to you?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ILIW, Feb 23, 2010.

1. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

How does stimulation of the prostate feel to you, both in a physical and emotional sense?

To me, in a physical sense, it's like the greatest pleasure ever, all centred around my prostate. It feels like the best genital orgasm, but the pleasure is ten-fold. when a cock rubs the prostate, on every stroke a wave of pleasure brings forth a wave of pleasure.

Emotionally, it is like a buzz, when every cock movement in and out occurs.

How about you? :cool:

2. ewa123

ewa123 New Member

Albums:
    I haven't felt the right kind of prostate stimulation that much. But on the rare occasion I did, it was amazing. Maybe my body's finicky about what, where, when, etc. We're probably all like that to some degree

3. fergusonsmith

fergusonsmith Member

Albums:
    Fuck it's amazing. I got to a masseuse occasionally who gives a great massage, teasing and then ending with a mind blowing prostate massage / handjob. It's the fucking best, and I feel like a million bucks afterward. Like a great weight has been lifted.

4. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    I've jacked off before while having a toy massage my prostate...and I couldn't believe how good it felt! Talk about a HUGE load...and it blew really far too.

I really like it...but don't do it often. Not sure why...??? :confused:

Out of 10...and 10 being the best...I give it an 11+...

biz
    :cool:

5. houtx48

Gold Member

ooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. lilbear

lilbear Member

Love it!

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I Love Them!!!

8. bill00104

bill00104 New Member

I would have to agree with ewa123. I'm the bottom in my relationship and I do enjoy when we have sex but I think others get more pleasure from it than I do. I want it to be an explosive feeling but it dosen't ever seem that pleasurable to me. I even bought a rudeboy prostate massager and that dosen't do much for me. Am I broken?

9. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

You might want to check out the Aneros Prostate Massager

10. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love the feeling of getting fucked, but the prostate doesn't do a thing for me.

11. sukmycock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's def an acquired taste in my book. It feels different and definitely makes me moan and writhe, but something about the feeling of needing to pee (only real thing I can compare it to lol) is...different. It feels good, but if I think about what I'm feeling, I get uncomfortable haha

12. dissolver

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    played around with some self-stimulation, but to be honest, it doesn't do anything for me. Maybe I'm not doing it right.

13. D_Everette Hunglungfish

It can be too intense for me...

Having my prostate rubbed/banged/involved in a good fuck is amazing

But having something constantly on/massaging my prostate is too much... like tickling.

14. bill00104

bill00104 New Member

See thats what I don't understand, some men say that the pleasure is too much or very intense. We've try different positions and the pleasure never seems to feel the way that other people describe it. Is there any way that I can be doing it wrong, like I said I've tried different positions and even used a rudeboy but the pleasure never seems to be intense enough.

15. joe531

joe531 Active Member

Albums:
    It's a mixed bag for me. Sometimes it feels great, other times it's just not happening. I do know that it makes it really hard to get it up again when I'm done. Not really worth the effort most of the time.

16. DeerHunterIA

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a woman massage mine once while going down on me. Probably the biggest load I have ever shot. I honestly can't say that the pleasure was that increased. I assume that the massive load was from milking the prostate.

17. midlifebear

Gold Member

My urologist, who is bi, makes certain I enjoy my prostate exams. I have them twice a year now, since undergoing brachytherapy for Stage I prostate cancer. Prostate cancer is no longer a problem and I still have a working prostate gland. But now I need a digital check twice a year to check if it's beginning to enlarge (something that happens to most men, prostate cancer or not).

The only problem I have with prostate stimulation is when I DON'T have an erection. So, I work up a semi hard on before The Good Doctor inserts two to three gloved and well-lubed fingers up my ass. He never spends more than 30 seconds to a minute mushing my prostate around which always causes me to produce a partial if not full load, sans orgasm.

If my dick isn't semi hard, the ejaculate tends to clog up in my urethra, making taking a piss later a bit of a challenge (not painful, just messy). With a semi hard on any ejaculate that is produced easily escapes my dick into a handful of tissues I've wrapped around the head of my dick for just that purpose.

I consider myself lucky. Having a bisexual urologist has improved my knowledge of exactly where and how to best stimulate a partner's prostate when fucking, during foreplay, or when my jaw is tired of sucking someone off and I just want them to finally cum.

But I can fully relate to having the sensation that I have to pee during and after a digital exam. I just wish my urologist would let me return the favor. He's a hot DILF in his late 40s who would make a perfect model for that brand of men's shirts where they guy is always wearing an eyepatch. Tasty.

#17 midlifebear, Jun 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  18. D_Lee_Iacuckold

D_Lee_Iacuckold New Member

I love it. Its too much sometimes, it's like I can't control my own body. Out of body experience.

19. LibidoWasNeato

LibidoWasNeato New Member

Albums:
    I like it, the times I've done it to myself. It feels great. Never had the pleasure of someone else performing it, however.

20. D_Jimmy Jammer

D_Jimmy Jammer New Member

In short - bloody awful. :eek:
    I had my first prostate exam last week (only early 30s but not peeing properly at the mo' for some reason, so that was one of his checks.)
    Talk about Anal Digital Shunt.
    He said it was fine - but I seriously doubt it after that homophobic assault. Or was he enjoying himself?
    I felt physically and emotionally ravaged.
    The b*astard didn't even mention dinner.. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted