How does pussy make you cum?

but how does pussy feel different than ass or do they both feel the same on your dick?

Negative ghost rider, negative, abort, abort...Asshole and pussy should not be confused, nor do they come close IMHO.

Try this experiment if you forgo pussy in your efforts.

Warm your hand under hot water until it almost burns. Then lube it. Slide your cock into your hand and fuck your fist. While your fucking it, massage your cock with the hand. If available have a set of titties slap you in the head and talk dirty to you.

Now take your index finger and thumb, make the ok sign and close it. Keep it as tight as possible. Now put some lube on your cock and force it through the OK sign. Once you force it through push it hard for about a dozen strokes then loosen it up, so your fucking a nice loose OK sign.

Pussy is like fucking amazing, it's like a Porsche, there is no substitute. It is phenomenal, the closest substitute is having a well performed blow job from a smooth face performed on you.

There is a reason men have gone to war over pussy. Its better than gold.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Clearly, no disrespect to the OP, but he's not getting it, probably literally and figuratively. If he was, he wouldn't have to ask.

Dude, it's like crawling up onto a nice, soft sofa with a blanket around you. All warm and cozy. It don't get better than that!!

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How is there rubbing and griping in a pussy when it's just a wet soft hole?
It's not a hole. It's more like a pouch - the sides are touching each other until something pushes them apart. A pussy grips your cock all around and somehow even seems to draw you in. It's warm and moist and beautifully soft, and it can squeeze and even pulsate sometimes, all around your cock. Every pussy is different, and the same woman can feel different on different occasions, depending on the time in her cycle and who knows what else. Being surrounded by all that warmth and softness, and having it wrapped around my cock and touching it at every point - it's a feeling beyond wonderful. It feels so fucking good that it's impossible to describe it properly. You need to try it to know what I'm talking about.

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
It's not a hole. It's more like a pouch - the sides are touching each other until something pushes them apart. A pussy grips your cock all around and somehow even seems to draw you in. It's warm and moist and beautifully soft, and it can squeeze and even pulsate sometimes, all around your cock. Every pussy is different, and the same woman can feel different on different occasions, depending on the time in her cycle and who knows what else. Being surrounded by all that warmth and softness, and having it wrapped around my cock and touching it at every point - it's a feeling beyond wonderful. It feels so fucking good that it's impossible to describe it properly. You need to try it to know what I'm talking about.
Do assholes feel the same as pussy does? Does ass grip and wrap all around your dick like vaginas?

Do assholes feel the same as pussy does? Does ass grip and wrap all around your dick like vaginas?

No. Pussy is much better. Several others have already explained what it feels like so I assume this question is why we are really here. Pussy is tight, wet, warm and made for fucking. It can be nice and sweet fucking or it can take a pounding. It is built specifically for fucking to be fun. Pussy feels like a warm massage on my cock and when she cums it feels like she is attempting to milk the life from me through my cock.

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
No. Pussy is much better. Several others have already explained what it feels like so I assume this question is why we are really here. Pussy is tight, wet, warm and made for fucking. It can be nice and sweet fucking or it can take a pounding. It is built specifically for fucking to be fun. Pussy feels like a warm massage on my cock and when she cums it feels like she is attempting to milk the life from me through my cock.
But ass is tighter and warmer. So that means ass massages your dick more and gives more friction to your dick right?

azurekite900

Experimental Member
Media
No it doesn't. Ass is a "hole" like you assumed pussy was. Pussy is better described as a "pouch" that extends through arousal and pressure to accommodate.
yeah but ass is tighter and grips harder then pussy. I had sex with a ftm that looked like buck angel and it was just soft and wet with no friction or massaging like what you guys are saying.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah but ass is tighter and grips harder then pussy. I had sex with a ftm that looked like buck angel and it was just soft and wet with no friction or massaging like what you guys are saying.

Your great grandparents had sex probably found it pleasurable, had your parents who has sex and I guess made you.

This is the best advice any one can offer you. Find a woman who enjoys anal sex and try both Vaginal as well as Anal with her. This way you can compare , find out for your self and answer your own question once and for all

Your great grandparents had sex probably found it pleasurable, had your parents who has sex and I guess made you.

This is the best advice any one can offer you. Find a woman who enjoys anal sex and try both Vaginal as well as Anal with her. This way you can compare , find out for your self and answer your own question once and for all

He doesn't want an answer other than the answer he already accepted.

D

deleted553203

A guy's ass is tighter but it has very little 'adventure' to it unless you can reach the second anal ring for increased tightness. In a vagina there are a lot more folds of muscle and nerve clusters (like at least 5 i can think off) adding a level of texture to fucking that guys don't really have (anal ring, prostate and as mentioned second ring) also I don't know who you've been fucking but yes pussy is tight. The tightness difference is similar to comparing a guy's grip strength to a woman's; similar but a marginal difference.

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Warm and Wet, it's like going home. Butt fucking is tighter, giving a lot of pleasure to the man not to the woman.. I never met a woman who prefer that.

What the fuck is "ftm"? The letters spell out out "female to male" Maybe that is part of the problem. If you meant an "mtf" that is still a problem and has no basis for for your theory, as an "mtf" is a man-made vagina constructed from the former owner of a set of penis and testicles.

You sound like you're sold on the merits of asshole so just leave it alone unless you try a few dozen women with fully functional vaginas, otherwise your theory is just your preference.

Most of us that enjoy vagina have had the old lady drunk enough on two or three occasions to try asshole and it just isn't even in the same league, so we probably kind of know a little about that which we speak. The only down side to pussy can occasionally be the owner when she is pissed off at you, but all nonsense aside the vag usually still loves you.

Again if you put aside your rhetoric and take a walk on the wild side that many of us cunt lovers do, then get back with us.

Trust me the bouncing titties are just a delightful added bonus that will provide hours of entertainment unsurpassed by anything mortal man can conjure up.

Don't be afraid of the pussy (it's where we all came from), it doesn't bite (although you may want to find one with a little snapping action).

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only been with a couple of women that weren't "tight". To combat that, I asked them to tighten up. I can say, with enough time, I can cum in any pussy. I usually take a while to cum, but I will. In fact, I'll be getting some pussy tonight.

Reactions: 888abba