Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What the fuck is "ftm"? The letters spell out out "female to male" Maybe that is part of the problem. If you meant an "mtf" that is still a problem and has no basis for for your theory, as an "mtf" is a man-made vagina constructed from the former owner of a set of penis and testicles.

You sound like you're sold on the merits of asshole so just leave it alone unless you try a few dozen women with fully functional vaginas, otherwise your theory is just your preference.

Most of us that enjoy vagina have had the old lady drunk enough on two or three occasions to try asshole and it just isn't even in the same league, so we probably kind of know a little about that which we speak. The only down side to pussy can occasionally be the owner when she is pissed off at you, but all nonsense aside the vag usually still loves you.

Again if you put aside your rhetoric and take a walk on the wild side that many of us cunt lovers do, then get back with us.

Trust me the bouncing titties are just a delightful added bonus that will provide hours of entertainment unsurpassed by anything mortal man can conjure up.

Don't be afraid of the pussy (it's where we all came from), it doesn't bite (although you may want to find one with a little snapping action).

Bouncing titties rule.

Reactions: lapdog2001

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not too often that I feel loose inside a girl, but sometimes they get so sloppy wet that there's not all that much friction. I still come, but it takes longer than when I'm inside someone who's vagina is doing a "death grip" on me.

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every pussy I've fucked has been almost too tight to enter...once inside my cock feels enormous because the girl is usually squirming and moaning (if not screaming) with pleasure...plus pussies are attached to girls who smell, look, feel, and sound hot.

D

deleted814719

kegels. My wife will do kegel "squeezes" when we have sex. The extra grip feels great for me and she apparently gets something out of it as well.

Reactions: diver6 and Lance V

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
when i was married my wife would suck me and as she did she'd take my hand and put on her pussy or inner thigh just below for me too feel the wetness it brought from her. she said later it just makes her orgasm and more than once and after that i'd always eat her as she did. once we were on her mom's sofa as she was in her recliner about 6 feet away. her mom left the room and i told her to undo her shorts under the blanket and when her mom got back i'd act asleep as she would suck my head with my hand in her shorts feeling that pussy soak. that was a mess. also as i'd enter her i'd rub my head up and down her crack and wiggle it on her asshole and she'd barely groan and flinch and each time a little more milky juice ran out hers, i'd put my head half in her lips and tell her cover it. in 4-5 minutes i had a cum covered dick.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How does pussy make me cum.,? By fucking it. Never had a pussy that didn't make me cum. Well except one and the only reason we stopped is because she was wore out from having orgasms.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How does pussy make me cum.,? By fucking it. Never had a pussy that didn't make me cum. Well except one and the only reason we stopped is because she was wore out from having orgasms.
Sounds like my gf. She's an awesome fuck, but she orgasms so easily, sometimes multiple times in a single fuck, that you have to look out for her it's a long session Otherwise she'll suddenly come crashing down hard after the third or fourth fuck

Reactions: hotguy88 and Gj816

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's another winner of the "Indiana Fucking Jones Raiders of the Lost Thread" award.

Can't believe I answered this five years ago under a different name.

If you had to ask just be careful pussy is really dangerous; just leave it alone and walk away one of us will take care of it for you.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you had to ask just be careful pussy is really dangerous; just leave it alone and walk away one of us will take care of it for you.

It's the ultimate sacrifice to show another bro you really are looking out for him.
Much better than throwing yourself on a live grenade for him. Much, much better.

Reactions: 6inchcock and Gj816

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's the ultimate sacrifice to show another bro you really are looking out for him.
Much better than throwing yourself on a live grenade for him. Much, much better.

Yes M67 Fragmentation Grenade or Pussy; the pussy wins hands down (pants down) every time.

If Liberace asked me I would tell him take one for the team and go with the pussy.

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its tight when shes contracting on you snd your cock head is rubbing in her cervix with each thrust and just want to fill her up with you cum over and over because it feels so perfect inside her.

But sure its good enough for you then dont fine by me.

Reactions: orangeC

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mainly because its a warm wet hole of a woman ive got a naturally sexual attraction too, shes moaning and screaming over my thrusts and I can hear it getting sloppy, wet and queefing, her phat ass is bouncing and im thinking about blowing my load deep inside. eventually, its gona blow.

Reactions: orangeC
D

deleted814719

I answered this a couple of months ago but will add a little color.

Wife and I are in our mid-60s so she doesn't get really juicy like she did in her 20s, 30s, and 40s. I really miss those days when she got creamy with girl drool. Oh, my. My cock would be coated with her white, creamy juices.

Anyway, I love really long fuck sessions - grinding, pounding, short thrusts, long thrusts - it is ALL great. I really enjoy lubing up my cock and going to town. I can last 30 minutes or more and love the feeling of being inside her that entire time. My wife has always been able to do kegels when I'm inside of her. She squeezes her vagina and I can feel her grasp my cock all along the shaft. It is a wonderful sensation.

We were having sex on Sunday and she starting doing kegels. I pulled my cock out about 3/4 of the way and asked her to "kiss" it with her pussy. She did kegels and the sensations she sent to my cock head were almost as if she was giving me a blowjob - absolutely great.

If you gal isn't kegeling you, encourage her to give it a try.