How does someone measure degree of Curvature of ones cock?

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting question, and one I've not heard asked before. But I can tell you this, curvature is not measured in degrees. It has to be related to the radius of the arc your curved cock represents. You can measure the straight-line distance from the base of your cock (on the inside of the curve) to the tip and then measure the standoff from the middle of that line to the edge of your cock. Those two measurements define the arc segment that your curved cock represents and from that one can geometrically calculate the radius.

Curved optical lenses are measured in that fashion and their curvature is expressed in diopters. I think it would be neat to classify penile curvature in diopters as well. To find out how many diopters of curvature your cock has simply do the measurements and calculations above and then take the reciprocal of the radius (in meters) which is the number of diopters.

When I was doing optical work we had a gauge with two outward stationary pins and a dial indicator pin half way in between the other two. You simply press all three pins into contact with the curved lens and the indicator reads out in diopters. Someone needs to come up with a larger version of that instrument for measuring curved penises in diopters. Anyone out there want to take on the project?

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nice curve man, mine is similar though less pronounced. The above seems to be the logical method for sure.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
Just curious. When erect my cock,Curves to the left. Does anyone know how to measure the degree of curvature? Anyone want to guess what is my degree of curvature from looking at my pictures? 20 degrees? 30 degrees?

I measured my cock curve some years ago by taking a pic of it and then using a goniometer... I traced two axis and measured the angle betweem them...nothing easier! I would say your cock has the same curve degrees as mine that is 25 degrees to left...