How does this look?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Theramenus_Twoglands, Jul 21, 2006.

1. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

Here goes my first question, well more so suggestions/advice....

First off, I am interested in a penis pump and I came across this one:

http://penis-pumps.lovedreamer.ca/Penis-Pumps-The-Professional-Titan-Enlarger-Pump-557756118.html

It seems to be pretty good, and moderately priced. But me being new to the pumping scene I am just not sure. What do you peeps think about this pump??

I am trying to find more online stores within Canada to help save on the customs and duty charges...where are the Canadians at:confused:

Thanks

2. BIGDAN

BIGDAN New Member

go to ctccompany.com they have alot of gret pumping equipment. as well as northwest pump works.

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can't view the page because of DE IP :rolleyes:

4. Gisella

Gold Member

For me it looks strange and it use make a natural penis look stranger to my personal taste too.

:rolleyes:

5. xxDanielxxx

xxDanielxxx New Member

Be careful about using a penis pump. You can permanantly damage your penis, if you don't know what you're doing. Do a little more research before you start pumping. Maybe consider pumping with someone who knows what they're doing the first couple times, so you can get some guidance. Sometimes, the damage people to their cocks is irreversable.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Happy to see CTC's name mentioned. I bought from them in 1990, used it regularly for about a year and am satisfied the electric pulsing method is the way to go with pumps. At that time, my cost was $220.00, but I felt like it was the cadillac of peter pumps. I can't stress enough the importance of following instructions and not getting carried away. Good luck!

7. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

well here is a picture of the systems.

http://penis-pumps.lovedreamer.ca/main/images/products/305478557.jpg

Thanks for the concerns and yes I have done my research, I've been to thundersplace and I have read some posts in this forum aswell. I dont really know anyone else that pumps and that would be openly willing to have a pump-a-long.

8. pusspup

pusspup New Member

Hello, LOMACK_G. These guys are tellin' you true. CTC is the absolute best peter pump you can get. The suck and release of the reciprocal pump can't be beat. Other folks build high quality pumps, but the constant high pressure from these pumps is what causes so much damage if you are not careful.

I don't personally care that much for the CTC tube system, but with a little length of tubing and a male connector in one end, you can make up an adapter to tubes with the universal connectors that works better, to my taste. With this extra effort, you will have a pump buddy that delivers!!! Go easy at first and enjoy the trip. Regards, Pusspup.

9. alien51

alien51 New Member

somehow a n artificially pumped peni does look a bit strange,like proportions are wrong or something

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lomack,

For that price, I would LOOK ON!

Check out Vacutech, for that price, you can get a whole setup SIZED TO FIT YOU!

Size of the cylinder is CRITICAL for successful pumping.

Stay clear of Universal fit pumps and cylinders.
    I did not care for the quality of a Northwest Pump Works Cylinder. They were made of cheap plastic, and in my opinion, not worth the cash.

C

11. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    with all pe u need patience and common knowledge of how far u can go.I always wondered if i stretched and hr a day and did 1500 power jelques and then finish up using the pump if i would see dramatic changes in the first 30 days.warm ups wouldnt be hard although i would have to do a lil extra because of the pump.

anyone here with a pump that can tell of a pe experience they had with em

12. nystrongstroke2

nystrongstroke2 New Member

Albums:
    when i say power jelques i mean using 2 hands and kegalin every time i milked towards the head of my dick

13. Flyingwood

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. dwg12

dwg12 New Member

Pusspup,

Just curious to know which CTC pump you have. I am looking at the Digipump and was wondering how it compares to some of the older models.

Draft saved Draft deleted