How does woman feel on men shaving there junk?

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer natural - trimmed is okay if you must, but I can't stand a bald penis/balls anymore than a bald head - just a hair fetish, I suppose. Somehow, a penis/balls without any hair at all just sits there and looks "ill/sick/bare". That's just me.

I'm the same way. Trimmed is okay but I really don't like a guy who shaves everything off...it just doesn't look right. Not to me anyway. Hair doesn't bother me like it seems to bug other people. Not sure why.

I trim things myself and that's about it. I don't have that much hair anyway.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just don't see how any guy can shave his junk. Maybe i'm just bad with a razor, but I cut the fuck out of myself down there. And let me tell you, that area of the body bleeds like crazy!

There is chicks razors that are great because they are fool proof at cutting yourself. They are 4 blades, but a wires running down the front of the blades to stop any skin from being nipped. I have a feeling they are the schick Silk Effects or something. Use those and yes, we know how much it bleeds, it does for females too. >_<

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just don't see how any guy can shave his junk. Maybe i'm just bad with a razor, but I cut the fuck out of myself down there. And let me tell you, that area of the body bleeds like crazy!
I don't tend to cut myself shaving but it's not a risk I'm prepared to take in the testicle area!
I'll trim with scissors,if that's not good enough... 'bye. :tongue22:

IlovePussy420

Just Browsing
Media
I've always trimmed my pubic area. used to use scissors on balls, cock, and the rest. I would always bug the shit out of an ex girlfriend to remove all hair everywhere..like a brazillian wax. and once she said she wouldn't do it unless i shaved all mine. I did it, and have been doing it ever since. Much cleaner, and can't remember the last time i've had itchy balls. Plus almost every women i've been with has liked that i do, so for me, the only negative is the time it takes to do it.

btw... i use one of those mini pen style touch of shavers. its hard to cut yourself with one of those but on the very rare ocassion it happens...its an extremely small knick. try and imagine a pin prick (literally) thats about how small it is. after about 1 miute you can't even tell it happened

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since most women seem to prefer shaved balls and trimmed bush, I wonder how many of you women enjoy doing the shaving and trimming?

It's kind of a pain for a guy, although I trim and shave almost daily (part of my morning routine). It's a treat when a woman wants to do it for me.

-Ranger

I wouldn't mind doing it for a man, but it would definitely have to be a man i was in a realtionship with. On the down side, I would be afraid of knicking him. Ooooh!!!! :frown1:

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since most women seem to prefer shaved balls and trimmed bush, I wonder how many of you women enjoy doing the shaving and trimming?

It's kind of a pain for a guy, although I trim and shave almost daily (part of my morning routine). It's a treat when a woman wants to do it for me.

-Ranger

Lol. well, on this thread anyway.

Truthfully, I don't think many people care anyway.

It's my cock, I'll do what I want with it. Before someone accuses me of hypocrisy, I apply the same principle to Women too. What you do with your own body should be none of my beeswax.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i HATE shaved bits on men. looks effeminate.
hate hate hate.
and i'm not that keen on trimmed either...too sharp.
but they aren't my pubes, so do what you like.

i lquite ike my own shaved however.

Well, you could scratch me off your fantasy list. :wink:
(old inside joke, remember?)

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't mind doing it for a man, but it would definitely have to be a man i was in a realtionship with. On the down side, I would be afraid of knicking him. Ooooh!!!! :frown1:
So, I'm guessing you like your men "uncut"? Muhahahahaha~~~ Dragging in the cut/uncut debate)
No John-Wayne Bobbits for you?