How does your face look like when you climax and orgasm?

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Warm, soft, wet, and it feels as if it is gripping me along my whole length and drawing me in. Nothing compares. Not sure why you think it would feel loose?

Reactions: Jjz1109

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much this

291612271kqitqp_ph.jpg

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So when you have vaginal sex does the vagina grip your whole dick in a tight way or does the grip feel soft?
The vaginal grip varies, depending on my arousal as well as hers. I guess it is more "soft" than "hard", but it is a full-length sensation, very effective at coaxing the sperm out of me. The anal grip is harder, concentrated entirely at the point of entrance. The sensations - both mental and physical - of my orgasm in a vagina (and, how my facial expression reflects the experience) varies significantly. An orgasm in an ass is always sharp, hard, and intense, and I am often quite aware of the sensation of my semen traveling down the shaft of my cock.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The vaginal grip varies, depending on my arousal as well as hers. I guess it is more "soft" than "hard", but it is a full-length sensation, very effective at coaxing the sperm out of me. The anal grip is harder, concentrated entirely at the point of entrance. The sensations - both mental and physical - of my orgasm in a vagina (and, how my facial expression reflects the experience) varies significantly. An orgasm in an ass is always sharp, hard, and intense, and I am often quite aware of the sensation of my semen traveling down the shaft of my cock.

I don't feel so much a "grip" as I so a fantastic "surround" feeling. Like a hug with hot wet lips maybe. Not sure if that helps clarify. FWIW, I have no anal intercourse experience, so can't offer comparison.

Axel700

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you mean by vaginal is a "full-length sensation? and since the anal grip is concentrated at the entrance, then where is the vaginal grip concentrated at?

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you mean by vaginal is a "full-length sensation? and since the anal grip is concentrated at the entrance, then where is the vaginal grip concentrated at?

I don't feel so much a "grip" as I so a fantastic "surround" feeling - along the entire length of the vag-o-penile interface.

pn7777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I've been married 20 years. I've done anal maybe 8 times. It was a really great experience, my wife and i loved it. In fact she has a buttplug and an egg that she sometimes uses while we're having vaginal sex. Anal to me had a different sensation as someone above explained.

With anal:
- the grip on my staff is at the opening only. Any part of my staff inside the opening felt nothing except for some warmth. I'm 6.25 inches... i went completely in, but only pulled back 3 inches before thrusting inward again all the way (to keep her from feeling pain). So the upper 3.25 inches of my staff, including my head, felt no sensation at all. The bottom 3 inches felt the friction of her opening, which of course was tight and was awesome at a pace of a couple of thrusts a second. And this was an amazing sensation, and a sensation that was new, and it easily made me come, especially as i could look down at her gorgeous shoulders, hips, and back, nape of her neck and hair, all with a beautiful feminine scent which smelled great.

With vaginal, missionary for example, both physical and mental:
- the physical, as someone explained above, it feels like it has a "surround" sensation... whether it's tight or loose, it's amazing, and surrounds you on all sides including importantly the front of your head... first upon entering her you have to push past the pelvic bone above her opening which tries to grip your head as you push through, which is fantastic... secondly, think of the vagina as like a vertical slit with its side walls touching and sticking and not easily parting, and as you thrust in the full length of your staff, you have to separate the walls, and this act grabs your head from the sides for the entire staff length (in my case, 6.25 fantastic inches to push through)... and keep in mind that the vaginal walls have a light ribbed texture to them, which builds even more amazing sensation on your staff... so eventually you part the vaginal walls all the way to its end, at the cervix... your head presses against the cervix, which has great give and wetness and grip... as you start to pull back to begin the thrusting rhythm, the cervix area acts with some suction and grips your head and causes an insanely amazing sensation... the cervix suction releases, and after say 3 inches of backthrust physically you just have to thrust in again to repeat that sensation on your dick head... meanwhile, whether she's tight or loose ("looseness" is exaggerated by the way cuz it's still tight and grips, it's just that "tightness" is even more incredible), your entire shaft is engulfed in this textured, hot, wet, elastic, amazing sheath... so not only is your head feeling amazing, but your entire 6.25 inches is being lit up... add to this the feeling of your swollen testicles pressed against her pubic hair and butt cheeks and it's indescribable... she holds your hips and fights against your outer thrusts in the same manner as her inner suction, because she wants you as deep in her as possible... ok, that's just the physical...

- the mental, ok, all these insane and amazing sensations fill up your entire dick and groin and make their way to your entire body, and your brain can't think straight or hold any rational thought except that you want to keep thrusting with the goal of pouring semen through the cervix opening and deep deep into your wife, just filling her with liquid warmth... ok, involuntarily, your heart races, your breathing quickens and gets heavier, you involuntarily let out gasps as you anticipate the eventually explosion of pleasure... ok, with that as a constant focus and goal, mentally you have a ton of other thoughts... first of all, at this point, you breathe in the feminine vaginal scent of your wife is at its peak, as she's releasing grapefruit-scented lubrication, which fills the bed and entire room and tells you that's she's getting amazing pleasure from you... this feminine scent is incredible, it's addictive, it often causes me to pause my thrusting and go down and eat her out, like sucking on a succulent fully ripe peach, just sinking my tongue and nose as much as possible into her, juicy and incredible... ok, as i re-enter her, the sounds and feel of her heavy breathing and warm exhalations touch my neck, shoulders and upper chest, the light, repeated guttural grunts from her, makes my own breathing quicken to think of her being pleasured by me... i then can look at the taper of her torso down to her waist, and then her gorgeous widened feminine hips... i then can look at her taut, rounded breasts, hers are 38DD, which are weighty enough to cause them to want to fall towards her sides, but their fullness prevents that and keeps them upwards, with her wide areolas whose pinkness steadily lightens and eventually blends in with her gorgeous unblemished light skin... to look down at those breasts, life sustaining, feminine, accentuated by her areolas and nipples, knowing that at times she was engorged with milk, so swollen and full during the times she was nursing that if she missed a midnight feeding then she'd wake up at 3am with a milk-soaked t-shirt and soaked sheets, which would wake me up and cause me to have an insatiable need to fuck her deep and as i thrusted inside of her, on the outside of her, her milk would spread on my chest and work its way down to my abs as i thrusted and as i held her body close to mine and pressed against her bosom it would cause more milk to be released but not squirting but instead an imperceptible oozing or appearance of milk around her areolas, which would give me the insatiable need to lick and suck on her body and take her all in...

The eventual build up of sensation and rhythm inside of both of us is incredible... and then two things are pulling you in different directions, either continuing this perfect intercourse scenario as long as possible, or eventually the absolute unstoppable need and necessity to ejaculate... the build up, point of no return, which if done properly can be sustained for 20 or 30 more seconds, and the reaction of my wife as she realizes that I'm going to come, which turns her on even more, and then, as all those vaginal sensations continue and amplify, the cervix suction, the testicles pressed against her ass, the head of my staff hammering against her cervix... all energy gets swept through my body and just electrifies through me and i let out deep grunts as i pour pump after pump of semen deep in her, and whats better than between the individual pumps when you can feel the semen just pour like a faucet, all the while her vagina contracts from excitement and she feels the satisfaction of my fluid in her. Our enjoyment continues because after i empty myself out, i keep thrusting for the half minute that i stay hard, which causes some of the semen that didn't pass through her cervix to be extracted out of her, collecting around her vulva and onto my dick and onto the bedsheets... this creates added incredible sensory enjoyment, as the feminine scent of her vagina and juices on her vulva and my dick and our sheets are mixed with the unique earthy mushroomy scent of my semen... the mix of our fluids is everywhere as we drift off to sleep, and in the morning the sheets are wet with the semen that flowed out of her during our sleep.

That's my thoughts on the difference between anal and vaginal sex.

Not a clue. I hope it looks better than my wake up in the morning face I see before I shave

Reactions: Ed69