How does your man dress? Is mine weird?

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girlfriend hates the way I dress. I by in large refuse to buy shirts. therefore, most of my shirts are either free college t-shirts, or places I have worked. Same with my polos.

She finds it more annoying that I carry a flashlight, multitool, screwdriver, and other assorted crap in my pockets though.

everyone thinks your weird for being over prepared until they need something.

I'm lucky to be afforded a position with casual dress codes that fits my style.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I wear white. Blue jeans and White button down shirts, I have 3 of them and a beige shirt, I have mostly button downs though and I dont wear a shirt at home ever, when Im at lake either. Sometiems I wear t-shirts, mostly white, or ones with funny things on them.
Nobody has ever really complained about it. Though my dads gf one time tried to get out a stain on one of my button down white shirts. She tried so hard, but did nto work, She told me, "I'm sorry, I know its your favorite" I said, " np I ahve 4 more, and she had no clue" I was embarrassed at the time,
I have very dark complected skin for a white guy, and in the summer I get dark, I match all the time and I have a decent eye. Mostly I am not wealthy and have not b ought clothes for a while. I look nice when I got out and all my colors compliment my darker skin.