How drugs affect you

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How do drugs and/or alcohol affect your sex drive? Cigarettes don't count (unless of course you think they do). What gets you up and going? What makes it hard for you to get off? What will keep your libido so far down you don't even want to bother?

I'm female, and I've never had a drug affect my horniness adversely. Most will increase it to a point (alcohol), though some will make me too lazy (pot) or stupid/tired (alcohol, lortabs, xanax) to act upon it. Also sometimes things will strip my inhibitions (alchohol) to do people I normally wouldn't (though not things. I'll do most anything sober). And some things are such an incredible body buzz (shrooms) that masturbating without even getting off is better than the best fucking I ever had.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Drugs?
I no longer do pot, but it was a good sex enhancer. I gave it up because A) my wife got a job at law enforcement (never mind she always had a good supply) B) I got a home. C) a kid. D)--it got in the way.

I can use various "enhancers", but too much can get in the way.

I've done sex on LSD and 'shrooms, and yes, it was the best ever fucking you can do. I'd like to do more on this but...(read "law enforcement" again).

The last time I did pot I sat on my back porch taking it all in, while my vision/mind flipped the switch and I was watching everything upside down.

I sat there for a good twenty minutes while my wife chatted in one of her stoned monologs about the nature of reality.

jander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Weed? I last longer and it feels way better.
Alcohol? I last longer and don't fell as much. If there's been enough alcohol, I either have a ridiculously powerful orgasm or I can't cum at all. The ridiculously powerful orgasms usually happen under extraordinary circumstances, such as a threesome and not nearly often enough.
Psilocybin? My God it feels like the infinite soul of the universe has decided to make it's way into my penis and bloom into my partner, joining us and the rest of everything into one, beautiful orgasmic mass. The last time I had sex on shrooms the cops were called because the two of us were alternating screaming with excitement and crying at the beauty of it all. All in all, I'd reccomend it :)
I haven't done any other drugs, unless you consider caffine and nicotine. I've always found both the be somewhat inhibiting to orgasms. I guess I've also done DXM (cough syrup), but there was so much pseudophedrine in it that I couldn't even think about getting it up, let alone having sex while the sky was bright orange and my fingers kept switching places with my toes. All in all, I wouldn't reccomend that.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have found pot making me hornier than usual, it used to just make me paranoid. In all honesty, I think pot just puts me in better touch with myself. I also hear my diet needs better, my life needs better. But it makes my mouth sticky, and I have never enjoyed sex on pot.

E does nothing sexually for me, but you'll get lots of hugs, maybe kisses.

Shrooms, acid... wont ever do them again. They were meh to terrible for me. I guess I'll never experience sex with them. I have a feeling if I tried, I'd wake up with an armful of bloody limbs.

Alcohol lowers inhibitions, but also lowers ability to climax.

P.S.

Fuck DXM, I hate that shit. Terrible, pointless drug.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always enjoyed sex more when I am stoned. back in the 70's we took the bong to bed so to speak. I had some one toke weed that would fuck you up and give you one hell of an erection in seconds. I don't care if you had just blown your load 2 minutes ago and you were on the way down, load the bong, smoke up. I amazed more than one young lady with my size and an almost 0 recovery time. I did some speed (not meth)a few times back then, and as expected it shortened recovery time, and gave a massive boner, but I was basically unable to cum. if a lady needed a big, hard cock rammed into her a frantic pace for an hour to get off, i was the guy. I did not like speed very much, did a lot of downers and as expected, not much sex with those. I would last a long time, but once I came, I was out, the south was not going to rise again soon. never had sex on cocaine and never did it much. I dated a gal at that time who did not like it, we got more mileage out of a good bag of weed, and it did not put you down as hard as coke and wanting to do more.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE medications are a real downer...especially the ones called "beta-blockers"...try getting hard when you are taking them......I swithced to another "class" of high blood pressure meds and now everything works like a charm!
Yes, I have heard many men have this problem. It is one which has not affected me. I've been on a beta blocker for the B.P. since 2001 and haven't had any adverse side effects/reaction on the blood flow to the penis, still gets hard and functions fully.

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
we always start with speed [about 1/2 g ] then 1 hour later an e ,and a joint after that. the speed keeps you going,the e makes you super sensual and the pots heightens your body sensations .you can go for up to 24 hours on this combo....lol