How Drunk Racist Rednecks Feel About Obama

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm embarrassed when I see people talking like that. But to be fair, one of the "related videos" that comes up is titled "Sarah Palin: One Dumb Bitch". There's bigotry and ugly -isms on both sides of the aisle here.

I'd like to think, though, that the extent to which our side dog-whistles to bigots is of a much lower magnitude than their side.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And yet, you're still able to type coherent sentences? You're a MUCH better person than me! I know if I took a shot everytime I heard something stupid from the right, my tyeipng wood proahbahy ghet wEieors, weeth evr r ry pAASinnng w003jdrd...

*BURP* :biggrin1:

Ya thank? Funny, what I meant to say was that for better or for worse, this is precisely why the founding fathers created the Electoral College.

*Belch*

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those people were priceless, I've actually seen these people "live" and in their natural habitat. I loved the one that was trying to hide his face after he did his best to get on camera. I have one thing to refute about the video and this thread title that indicates she/they are drunk. The sad truth is, those people are stark sober, she really is that stupid. So racist rednecks is accurate. The word "Drunk" can be replaced with "Stupid".

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I give them kudos for honesty though. Better than the other cowards who think like these rednecks think but say "Oh, it's his inexperience" or "Mccain can serve the country better." It's like, say what you REALLY mean motherfucker.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
oh poor crescendo!...you gots a gun...rot?

I have a gun and I mean to use it
on Lula-Mae and her ugly brothers! :eek:
I must disagree with whomever said those folks were'nt drunk though.
As I watched the video over and over, it is apparent that they are drunk
and God forbid breeding more lil' ones just like them. :rolleyes:
Now that is scary!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ted's a bit more coherent and principled than the original video...and he's no redneck. He just likes to shoot animals at will and support the Republicans. There's a BIG difference between Michigan hicks and Southern hicks. I mean, they're all the kind of fear-based Republicans, but they're not really as comparable as people'd like to think.

Besides, Ted at least has a sense of humor

YouTube - Nuge vs. Keyboard