How D'You Hear of the LPSG?

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Many members here have been part of the LPSG, it seems, since the proverbial dawn of time. I've been visiting this site on and off in its incarnations through college, and have found a good lot of the stories, accounts, and persons here interesting.

How I came here? I think I was doing some random bullshitting on the 'Net, came to an "adult" site that made some mention of size and comparison, and found a link to the group. Read a few accounts, got a username on my own... rest is history...

So, how did you all arrive? Share your story.

chipster: I found a link to LPSG at the "Penis Size Survey".  I submitted measurements to the survey and found out I was in the 95th percentile of all respondants.  I had no idea.  I just thought I was average.  No one had ever said or done anything to suggest otherwise.  Glad I found this group.  It has been an eye opener!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I was doing a search for jock straps designed for the endowed when I found a link to the group.

I lurked for several months, checking out and enjoying the topics, before I finally decided to register and post.

Pecker

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Radio, February 2001. It was a curiosity, so I checked it in March 7, 2001. Here I am.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm one of those from the dawn of time.

... and as I have a birthday coming up this week, I have to admit that this is true in more ways than one.

The original lpsg was (I think) set up as at least half a joke, but it was 'colonised' by refugees who wanted a decent forum for "big dick issues" from the old Large Penis Forum (including me) when that took a serious nose dive.

It is amazing to me that the basic decency and quality of lpsg has survived so well through so many nomadic wanderings.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I, too, joined LPSG while it was in its first incarnation. I was one of those 'refugees' who wanted to turn the site into a serious forum for big dick issues. A friend of mine in college told me that there was a support group site for dudes with big cocks, so I should check it out. It sounded too much like a joke, but I checked it out ... curiosity. Much of it was a joke, but it soon became evident that some of the posters were serious and voiced some legitimate issues. After lurking for a while, I finally joined.
But dawn of time? Damn! Let me get my Geritol and ear trumpet! ???

hungone: I read about it in the magazine "Advocate Classified" about a year ago. Great site!

Finedessert: Well, I don't really remember ??? OH! Wait.. it's coming back to me now, I was in one of those Yahoo groups and a link was posted for the Large Penis Support Group anything that has the word Penis in it gets my attention.

And here I am. ;D

Grandpa

MichaelWith11: I ran across the group through Yahoo....believe I saw it in some listing, but I'm not sure.

I have to say that it's a refreshing change from groups where one is constantly hectored to post or swap pictures to "prove" one's size, as if big-cock pictures were not freely available on the net for theft and misattribution. My sense is that most of the people on this board are who and what they say they are, which is VERY pleasing. It's great to have a place to talk about our situations and swap stories; we all know the reactions we would get if we talked about our size with our non-endowed friends.

Glad to be here, friends....and always happy to hear from another member of the my-heavens-that's-big fraternity.

Michael

guy: a local radio station in my area has the site linked.... i went hummmm lets see what happens there...so here i am

bradleeM: I found a sit called Freeballer Forum and one of the regulars wrote a message talking about this site. I have been a member since this past summer. A great site, I visit ever day when I am in town.

ruscorp: Webcralwer. I just typed in the word "penis". ;D

willem73: I think saw it mentioned in "Details" or some such shi**y "men's magazine" while waiting to get my hair cut.

jackinman: Doing a search on Yahoo in the mens groups and came across the link. However I've noticed that some of the members over on the yahoo group are different than the one on this board.

tricknc: It was linked by an issue of The Sublime Times from Sublimedirectory.com. I thought it was a joke.

ORCABOMBER: Well I found the first one through size surveys and penis sites, ignored it, came back to it, decided to join, then it had moved, then got stuck in, moved again...

well, I'm here now at last!

jccs: I am a er...friend ::) of someone who lurks on here from time to time.

big_country: hey, I came across this site when I was surfing the net looking for anything related to big dicks. Mine is 9x7 and it was really cool to finally find other people that I could talk to about the same problems I was going through, both now and when I was growing up. I really appreciate the people who came up with this site. Thanks.