How easy is it for you to say.....

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"I Love You". For some people whether they truly feel it or not. It comes
out so easy. But to others, even if they truly do....it's way to hard. And shouldn't actions count greater than words? Yet the pen is mightier than the
sword. Well, I am not exactly sure what question I am asking here....I guess its just to ask people to comment how they express their affection for the ones they....ah...okay....I say it....love.

D

deleted3782

I have said it a few times and I regret it. Its not easy at all for me anymore...I haven't said the L word in over 10 years now.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a phone sex op, I have been paid to say it. Those times were very, very hard. I can be a very convincing actress, and can make a person feel very special, and well-loved even if I don't care about them (provided the person cannot see my face- I have no poker face).

When I feel love, I can say so freely. There was once a time when the actions were enough for me to receive in return; that time is over. I need the actions and the words both, and I give them both.

Sharpone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one of my favorite words. I used to never say it and felt very uncomfortable when I did say it, but when I started to have pets of my own I began to tell them how much I loved them. They, in their own way, told me that they loved me as well. From there it just grew and grew. Now I love most things and people and my heart swells with joy whenever I get a chance to say it. Oh, btw...I love you! :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I feel it - I say it openly and often. I learned early on in life that there are times when you don't get a second chance to say it. One minute you're having a fight and you walk away just once without saying it, and then you never see that person again. I never end a conversation with someone I love without saying it - even if I am upset.

If I love someone romantically and don't feel it's reciprocated - I won't say it. But stifling it is almost painful for me. I really need to express it.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say it if i mean it. If the other person hasn't yet said it, i do feel hesitant. Then it is a 50/50 chance on who will say it first. I will give someone a break if they show me they love me and are uncomfy with syain the words themselves, but truely I do need to hear them, at least every now and again.

If I don't feel it? Not saying it. Sorry. I had one guy say he loved me, and asked me if I loved him. I tried to be as honest as possible, and said, I wasn't sure. I liked him, but it wouldn't be fair to call it love, and asked him if he really loved me or if he was just in that post coital blissed out stage. He was kinda sad, but the next morning he admitted he really wasn't sure if he loved me the way he meant it, or if he loved me as a person, and things just got blurry.

We ended up as FWB and then just friends for a while till we lost track of one another.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually say it pretty easily, although there are different meanings.

"Love ya" is said to anyone that I have deeper feelings for than just a friendly aquaintance. I genuinely care about you and even have some emotional affections. Several personal friends here and locally fall into this category.

"I Love You" to Alpha, means I truly want you in my life from now on. It's a complete connection with my heart. It means my heart races at the thought of you.

"I Love You" to my girls, means that no matter how much of a pain in the ass you are as teenagers, I'd lay down my life for you. No matter how much I know it's probably going to be stressful, I can't wait to have you with me again, after each time you have to leave. Means they cringe if I have to come to the school because they've done wrong, but Teachers and Principals cringe if I have to come because they've been wronged :wink:

It's something that I say a lot with sincerity :biggrin1:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's easy to say now. In the past I would say it too early but I don't care anymore. I didn't walk through the valley of the shadow of death to just hold my feelings back with anyone. If I love you I will tell you.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my case. It`s very hard to say `I love You`. Every other word will be good,but this sentence not.
I don`t know why is that way,maybe it is a part of manhood.

i would say it's a far greater step into manhood to say it without shame or reservation. ;)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never. But I can count my past relationships on one hand.

I find it hard to trust people, especially those closest to me. One day I hope.

hifzija

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Doboj (Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i would say it's a far greater step into manhood to say it without shame or reservation. ;)

I know,You`re right,but for me ,personally,there is a problem. I would do anything for the person whom I love.
I often say..
-The Greeks destroyed Troy because of love,I will destroy everything else for my love.
-When there be a flood, and I'd be Noah,just for my love.

But words "I Love You", I say with a heavy heart.
Everything else will be OK,but "I Love You" ????

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no problem saying it the question is do I mean it

This. A lot of young girls think they love me but they don't. A lot of people confuse love with lust. I don't think anyone really loves me. A lot of people have lusted (and still do lust) after my body though.

Sex symbol to many but I really got a beautiful mind :tongue:

Generally I don't say it back if I don't mean it or I say it in a different language. Even when I mean it its still hard for me to say though. I can hear myself say it, I imagine saying it but its hard to vocalise it.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At first I never said it. I mean Never. But over time I opened up and was able to say it to my girlfriends over the years. But even to this day I have trouble saying it to my father, mother, def my sister and for some reason my brother. It just seems to tender or open and I still have major issues with being open. But with my current love, my wife, its an almost overwhelming need to say it and hear it. Probly stemming from some insecurity I have yet to face but that's how it is.