How easy is it for you to say.....

GayFrog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been with my partner for 30 years. There has never been a day go by without me telling him how much I love him. We have had our arguments and disagreements but I never go to bed without saying "Je t'aime."

D_Sam Rockswell

Experimental Member
Media
I know i have issues when it comes to saying it, because when i say it i mean it. And when i mean it, it leaves me almost completely open an vulnerable (of course). I've had some really rough relationships in the past and those have contributed to the issues i have now. Working to deal with those issues now though. And to lrgeggs, being able to say it improves on the physical attraction. So even if it isn't as strong it becomes stronger with the words.

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are different types of love. And saying I love you to your sister.....for example.....does not mean you want to take her to bed. I have told friends that I love them, because I do. So saying the I love someone is not a problem for me, because I am a lover, and not a hater. Now, saying that I hate someone......I think that is too strong. I do not believe I have ever said that.