How easy should it be to put a condom on? How tight should they fit?

LivingDildo

1st Like
Media
I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination.
Right now I'm 6" hard 5.5" girth. (I used to be 7" Hard, but I put on about 50lbs this year :( )

Normal condoms are just impossible, I have to pull the rim apart with my fingers just to get it around the head, and it just won't roll down any further.

I tried some Trojan Magnums, and they're not too bad, I can get these on, but I still have to pull the rim apart with my fingers to get it on. But they are a little tight, but still wayyyyy better.than normal condoms.
Perhaps if I drop my excess weight, I'll be able to use more of the Magnum's length.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Even though I have a small cock, this is exact same as my own experiences with condoms. It's always a hassle to get them over the head, and when they do get over the head they won't go down any further.

I fucking hate condoms.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm similar to the op's girth, but with a bigger head (almost 6" around). Regular condoms are really hard to put on, to the point of impossible and not fun,which ruins whatever playful atmosphere is going on. I tried magnums a while back, and I'd suggest those for guys 5.5 girth and above. They were tight around the base, but my cock actually moved inside them a bit, which was a welcome relief from the airtight regulars I'd been wearing. From my experience, i'd rather have a little room to move than have something strangling my dick. Good luck!

B_HornyAuzzie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love the feeling of condoms on my cock. I have a pretty thick shaft and big head, and if you roll them on you shouldn't have problems. But I always hear of problems, usally from people over seas. I am wondering if Aussie condoms are stronger or something? Check out my gallery for some pics of me wearing condoms.

dyldo1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unroll it one turn you will find it much easier. i have a 9 inch cock with a large mushroom head and this lets me get any condom on.
basically stick your finger in and roll it down one turn then slide it over your head.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. It should not be difficult to put a condom on.

2. They should not be tight enough to cause discomfort.

You may need specially made condoms.

LivingDildo

1st Like
Media
i'm similar to the op's girth, but with a bigger head (almost 6" around). Regular condoms are really hard to put on, to the point of impossible and not fun,which ruins whatever playful atmosphere is going on. I tried magnums a while back, and I'd suggest those for guys 5.5 girth and above. They were tight around the base, but my cock actually moved inside them a bit, which was a welcome relief from the airtight regulars I'd been wearing. From my experience, i'd rather have a little room to move than have something strangling my dick. Good luck!
I bag Head is probably another part of my problem. When I'm really exited. My head gets huge, and is probably 6" around, but any other time it's the same as the shaft.
I tried that trick dyldo1 suggested, and it worked great for the Magnums, but regular condoms are still next to impossible.
I recall being told that condom sizes are irrelevant becuase of how far they stretch. But t-shirts stretch too; I could get my fat ass in a medium shirt, I just won't be able to breathe. But even through this little bit of "research" it seems like condom sizes are more of a girth issue than anything.

All I need to do is drop a few pounds so I can lose my choad.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heh, quit complaining... try it with 7.5+ girth... THAT, my friends, is a fun challenge to do w/o destroying the condom.

Well at about 6.5" girth... if it's not at LEAST a Magnum XL I'm not even TRYING to put it on!! :eek::tongue:

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought it was just me not knowing how to put on a condom. Thanks guys for this post. I am 6"girth all the way form head to base and I cant get the regular condoms on without a struggle. So much so that I by the time I do I am loosing my erections. I had that happen to me just yesterday. I hate condoms

DB696

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you guys sure you're putting them on properly? I'm 8" and pretty fat - I sometimes have problems even with large size ones, but I find this is to do with shitty brands that don't put enough lube on the condom. Normal size condoms can be OK but only if they're put on by a very skillful girl... I can't be doing with them myself. But usually if you've got the right size for your dick, they should be fine. You have to roll them down. (Make sure they're the right way up!)

Well, as 'fine' as any condom can be - I find at any point the hassle of putting one on is a real bitch whether they go on smoothly or not.

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya i feel like condoms got smaller. I never had trouble with them, then they just got uncomfortable and then I had to use only magnums... those worked, and then I got married used only about 20 in the last 23 years or so

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
I typically do not like condom use, both for the headache in putting them on and also for the desensitizing feeling it gives me. I have a hard enough time trying to cum in a pussy without putting on a raincoat to boot.

I have never tried an extra large condom but I think that is a part of my problem... I have an above average girth (6") which does make it difficult for me to put a condom on. It is very uncomfortable also. I think I'll have to give them a shot.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not big by any stretch of the imagination.
Right now I'm 6" hard 5.5" girth. (I used to be 7" Hard, but I put on about 50lbs this year :( )

Normal condoms are just impossible, I have to pull the rim apart with my fingers just to get it around the head, and it just won't roll down any further.

I tried some Trojan Magnums, and they're not too bad, I can get these on, but I still have to pull the rim apart with my fingers to get it on. But they are a little tight, but still wayyyyy better.than normal condoms.
Perhaps if I drop my excess weight, I'll be able to use more of the Magnum's length.

I just think you need to look around more. They do make "roomier" condoms now for guys with more girth. I'd try looking at condoms on www.condomania.com to find a style that may work for you.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you have a condom thats too small try unrolling it and then (..this is hard to describe) collect it between your thumbs like your putting it on like a sock..and stretch it over your cock..