Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was busy controlling the distant thunder clouds and rain patterns of South America. Otherwise, I'd have been at your side. :tongue:

A feeble excuse! But if you're not too busy, perhaps you could move these clouds away? I'm sick of the wet season now. You're three weeks late!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A feeble excuse! But if you're not too busy, perhaps you could move these clouds away? I'm sick of the wet season now. You're three weeks late!

A feeble but honest excuse! :tongue: Sorry, Australia is on the limits of my power. I'll see what I can do though, even if it means calling in a favour from ManofSun again.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A feeble but honest excuse! :tongue: Sorry, Australia is on the limits of my power. I'll see what I can do though, even if it means calling in a favour from ManofSun again.

Maybe you could send the clouds this way? We're still way behind average rainfall this year. Although not until after Easter - camping in the rain is less than fun.

Your services MoT, are much appreciated :tongue:.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
An' don't get me started on what effect cleaning out my ears with a cotton tip does to me....

GGRRRRRR....

Goose bumps, nipples erect..eye wateringly good....

I swear to gawd I must almost have a clit in each ear canal.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you could send the clouds this way? We're still way behind average rainfall this year. Although not until after Easter - camping in the rain is less than fun.

Your services MoT, are much appreciated :tongue:.

Right, I've made the appropriate adjustments to my cloud patterns and sent clouds to request specific locations. However, it isn't possible for the sun to keep shining brightly with so many rain clouds and that would greatly disrupt the changing seasons. I've sent a message to ManofSun and he's agreed to provide some extra sunshine. So, fear not. Easter camping trips are safe! He's not happy though. I ask him for one little favour and he gets angry! I mean, he only has one force of nature to control. Admittedly, it's not always easy but I'm always there for him. All year round I have to provide clouds, thunder, lightning and rain to the world. Even with my wind privileges, it's not easy. He on the other hand has one, still fireball in the sky to control. For half of the year he's not even doing anything! He just has a long holiday on a tropical island! If he makes a mistake and turns the sun up too much, I have to send rain! He never helps me officially. He can be so arrogant at times. Sorry for the rant but I had to get that off my chest. Anyway, don't worry - I've dealt with the situation.

An' don't get me started on what effect cleaning out my ears with a cotton tip does to me....

GGRRRRRR....

Goose bumps, nipples erect..eye wateringly good....

I swear to gawd I must almost have a clit in each ear canal.

Yeah, I kind of know what you mean. I wish I felt it to the same extent as you though! :tongue:

This calls for a literary classic:

There was a young man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin, as he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear were a cunt I would fuck it".

You must have gone to Oxford! :wink: