How effective is PE really?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by highlandfire, Mar 21, 2011.

1. highlandfire

highlandfire New Member

I am over 40 and am 5.5" x5" and need to grow. Would like to be 7"x6", girth is the main thing I am after at this point.

Does this stuff work or would I be wasting my time.

2. Pitbull

Gold Member

Works.

You have lofty goals but your progress will be 1 mm at a time.

3. D_Crystallized Ginger

it works but its dangerous as well.. you have to find the right balance through experimentation but I could say that it definitely worths the effort, at least you 'll get an improved erection quality

4. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

I have experienced some minor girth-growth, and maybe some extra length, but I am waiting 2-4 months before I decide if my routines are effective. I measured recently and will document my monthly progress (or stats - with pictures).

So far I can say that if you watch out and respect your body you will get an awesome improvement of your erection and stamina - that is the only effect I am sure of. I used to have weak erections but now they are rock hard.

But I am still sceptical towards the tales about increases over 1 or 2 cm in length - I expect to grow maybe 1 and reach 19.5-20 cm, and maybe increase 1 cm girth. But given the penis texture it feels implausible that you can increase as much as you want to, and I would be very carefull.

Good luck!

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

You'll get out of it what you put into it.start a pumping/stretching regimen and you'll grow.

6. highlandfire

highlandfire New Member

What is one of the better, or best programs out there? I need to get started

7. Boobalaa

Gold Member

as long as you keep doing it..you'll notice a difference..but then again as long as you keep doing any habit and then stop..you'll notice a difference

8. CollegeDC

CollegeDC Member

Albums:
    I agree with the other posters. It won't be like weight lifting however, where you'll see major dramatic results within a few months. It will take years to hit your goal I believe.

I recommend getting a good quality pump and cylinder off the web. Then get started ASAP. Your gains and gain rate will be relative to you, but you should expect something. You have to keep at it though, even though you won't see immediate progress (a major hurdle for people in many of life's challenges).

Keep an excel file of your progress and measure every two months. Make sure you are doing the right things though and progressing in your exercise rigor.

9. dong-in-khakis

dong-in-khakis New Member

It will work, pumping, but you have to be very careful and don't expect dramatic overnight results. I did a pumping regimen for about 12 months and got permanent girth results. It will permanently stretch the corpora caveranosa, the blood filling space inside the penis.

I'm sure results vary as the all say, but yes, it does work.

10. B_troyboy123

B_troyboy123 New Member

this is a quick rundown of my stats so far , natural growth mixed in with PE i guess still 18 so here it is ,
    25/10/10 14.3/12.5
    2/1/2011 15.6x12.6
    20/3/2011 15.9x12.6
    i keeep it up just to see how far it will grow :) CM btw ^

11. thick4herdelight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I did stretching and jelqing consistently for nearly 2 years. Most of my gains came in the first 12-16 months... I went from 5 x 5.5 to 7.5 x 6.0. Since I stopped the exercises about 8 years ago I have dropped down to 7.0-7.25 x 6.0 so for the most part permanent results. I often times think about starting again just to see if I get any increases or changes to my erections.

I also did a lot of PC exercises and had a PC muscle of steel... I could orgasm without ejaculating and just keep going without losing the hard-on.

12. chrisone

chrisone New Member

Was that 5 x 5.5 a BPEL? or NBPEL?

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

what was your routine exactly? did you only jelqs and stretches or even other adavanced exercise? and what was your age when you started PE?

14. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you cant dedicate yourself for a solid 12 months dont bother

15. Pitbull

Gold Member

Bone pressed erect length
    non bone pressed erect length

Standard ways to measure

16. SR_Daniel Dangler

SR_Daniel Dangler New Member

im not interest in penis enlargement but i would like to straighten out my penis if possible.

Whats the best way to do this and how long would it take roughly?

17. D_Crystallized Ginger

pitbull he asked if the measure was bone pressed or not... you gave the definition of the acronyms instead...

18. chrisone

chrisone New Member

Exactly! :cool:

19. Pitbull

Gold Member

I misread.
    I stand corrected.
    Thank you.

20. thick4herdelight

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Guys
    Pitbull thank you for defining those acronyms! I am not entirely certain still what bone pressed is but I am going to assume that means pressing into the pubic bone for the measurement which is what I had done. I joined a website years ago which ended up being mensforte.com and that is how they described to measure the penis. I used a string to measure along the curve (which for me isn't a big curve).

My routine started off with a heating pad for 5-10 minutes and then about 5 minutes of stretching followed by 5-10 minutes of jelqing. As the weeks went on I would increase those times and eventually I was up to doing about 15 minutes of stretching and 30-45 minutes of jelqing (the times certainly as estimates as that was a long time ago).

I did PC exercises throughout the day... I worked in a factory over the summer so I would do PC exercises while working and eventually built up to doing those exercises for 2 hours. I also added in some ball stretching exercises which I am not sure if they were effective or not.

I agree with Gecko4lif... you need to dedicate yourself. I did the exercises 3-4 times a week and the gains came slowly... slow enough that I didn't even bother to measure for a long time. I only measured when I noticed while jerking off that it seemed like there was more cock poking out above my hand when the hand was at the base of my cock.

Also, ChrisOne asked my age when I started... I believe I was 19/20 so some of my growth may have been due to my age. I know that I had penis growth late in high school but it seemed to have stopped growing around 17 years old. I joined at the same time as a guy in his 40s and we would regularly chat and check up on each other and he added several inches to his length and some girth as well.. and he had pictures to back it up.

Draft saved Draft deleted