How exactly do circumcised guys wank?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by DrWho, Feb 7, 2009.

1. DrWho

DrWho New Member

I'm asking this as a genuine question, being uncut myself I honestly have no idea how a cut guy wanks.

Do you tend to use some kind of lube, if so what, and how do you hold your cock and rub it?

I'm asking out of genuine interest, as I know how it works for uncut guys, as I'm uncut, but if you're cut then I'm guessing you could easily rub yourself raw. Do you rub the base of the head, or do you tend to rub lower down? Do you have to use more lube part way?

Asked out of genuine curiosity.

2. iwantc2c

iwantc2c Member

no its genereally rubbing its not that the head feels weird its so sensitive that it might make you blow quicker,. you dont have to use lube either.

3. DrWho

DrWho New Member

Interesting, so do you hold your cock the same way as an uncut guy and rub in the same way?

It sounds like you're saying cut guys come quicker, is that right? I'm guessing you have to rub more gently?

4. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

It would be interesting to hear from someone who's been cut after they started jerking off.

I'm cut and I generally stroke the top of the shaft and the edge of the head, and I have enough skin left to help get movement that feels really good and hot.

5. DrWho

DrWho New Member

Interesting Kris, so you use lube or not?

6. hungrockhunk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Im circumcised and I dont use any lube. The skin on my shaft is loose enough that I just wrap my hand around and start going at it. When I use both hands I just use a loose grip on the top hand so I dont get too much friction on the head.

7. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut, but living in Canada i've encounter many more cut cocks than uncut.

most cut guys rub. generally they hold their cock the same way in their hand and rub up and down. Most do not apply the same pressure that uncut guys can. Depending on the circumcision style some can grab the remaining moveable skin and jerk, but cannot stimulate the head by jerking the small amount of skin left.
    I've also encountered many that stimulate their dicks by rubbing their head and remaining inner foreskin by twisting their fist in rapid swirls.
    It's all friction compared to uncut guys that apply pressure while jerking.

8. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Nope ... I generally prefer the feel of my hand on my cock, although sometimes I'll use a little lube to change things up a bit.

Where I got cut, the skin is still loose enough to have some movement without rubbing myself raw (THANKS, doc, I owe ya a big one!)

9. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:

If you're loosely cut like me, I would masturbate my whole dick the way you do as a uncircumcised man. I just don't have the "overhang" that a lot of uncut men have. My foreskin covers my entire glands and retracts when I masturbate.

I think that if you're very tightly cut, then it may be a tad different. I don't think that's most men, though.

At any rate, every man masturbates a little differently. Some just stimulate the head and frenulum, some just stroke the top part of the cock (gland area), some just masturbate the whole cock, etc,...

10. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can only speak for myself, but some of us are cut loosely enough that lube is really not necessary. I use it very rarely.

I suspect that there is tremendous variation in the masturbation techniques of both cut and uncut men ... I don't think there is one way it is done in either case.

Steve

11. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    o.k DrWho class is in session. go to Kris's video link, watch and take notes. report back to the class when your ready.

12. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

my hubby's cut and he jerks his cock same as he did when he had his foreskin. he has never used any lube. sometimes he will jerk it for me soft and genital, or get ruff an use a death grip i call it LOL. he never gets sore and or dry. or raw. i also like to jerk him more now with him being cut than i did with his foreskin. i can feel his head better with out the skin. when im jerking him off. he has just enough skin to be a little loose but never cover his head. he puts his hand around it and starts jerking and enjoying it till he cums.

#12 B_Morning_Glory, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  13. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Cut, and must be cut quite tight, 'cause no way i could do it without some sort of lube!? Impossible, would rub my self raw.

Concentrate mostly on cock head and just below. But must say that I have seen other cut blokes do it several different ways. In my extensive research I have found that there is no one rule for cut guys and one for uncut?!

14. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

yeah i have a couple friends who like you are cut really high and tight and it is imposable for them to jerk with out lube. as they get really red raw and irritated, but the rest of my guy friends who are cut can jerk with or with out lube. some jerk like my hubby does and others twist their hand around their shaft as they go back and forth, others sort of rub their thumb around on the top of their cock head till they cum. so as their isn't any one way fits all when it comes to jerking your cock everyone has a way thats best for them.:wink:

15. Branleur49008

Branleur49008 New Member

Albums:
    I'm cut, but I was cut very, very loosely. The moehl must have been drunk on Maneschevitz or something, because when I'm soft sometimes I look uncut if I'm laying just right.

Nothing ever comes between my dick and the palm of my hand. I actually have a difficult time cumming if I use lube. The only time I get any redness or irritation is if I have an extended j/o session or if I jack off three or more times a day (doesn't happen often, but occasionally).

16. Iokua

Iokua New Member

I wish I were cut loosly. I am kinda tight, and I use spit or lube. But I jack off normal just like everyone else, up and down. Tough the head is most sensitive.

17. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

The only time I use lube is when I use a toy that requires it, e.g., fleshlight. I have enough precum to keep the front and back fairly well lubed.

I use different techniques. Sometimes I pull the skin up over the corona (it does not go over the full head unless I am flaccid). Sometimes I give it the death grip.

Almost always I let it slap against my abs and I will also slap it in the palm of my hand. I do this a lot! I will pull it to the right and jack and pull it to the left and jack. I will push it as forward as possible and jack.

Sometimes I concentrate on making the head as huge as possible by continually re-positioning my hand as close to the base as possilbe keeping as much blood pumped up in there as I can, kinda like a cock ring but with my hand.

I will concentrate on the frenulum with my precum or surround my corona with it. I get a lot of pleasure from mining for more precum and using a lot of PC muscle contractions that make my cock contract. I will do that almost continously because it keeps the precum flowing real good. I also use the precum to stimulate my nips and I pinch them. I also bring the precum to my mouth and lick it.

Sometimes if I am using an anal toy or fingering my ass I will just let my cock pulsate as a reaction to my hole opening and closing and as the cum builds up from rubbing my prostate.

As my sexual tension gets higher and higher and I am dripping a steady stream of precum, it pretty much can cover my whole cock and my balls before it starts to dry and I get another stream of it. By then I am so worked up that I start to get mini contractions and I decide if I want to stay in the zone or jack it off. If I stay in the zone I allow the contractions to get stronger and stronger and with each series of contractions take my hands off my cock and let it contract several times on its own and it eases off and I start all over. Usually, I can only do this about 3 or 4 times and I have to get that cum out of there.

I can do one of several things at that point. I can tease out just a few more contractions up far enough so that it seems to start shooting on its own. I can concentrate on the frenulum with a kind of reverse, under-handed thumb grip until I start shooting. I can grab it with a two-handed grip, a real tight one at the base so my cock is not against my abs guaranteeing at least a couple of facial shots. I can also do just a standard quick jacking routine.

Seldom, if ever, have I rubbed myself raw. I think I might have done so when I was a kid and would jack off, it seemed, continually and I never took my time and let the precum flow first.

I hope that gives you a good idea of how a circ'd dude does it.
    :smile:

18. zawfi

zawfi New Member

Here's how I do it: Ger hard, grab skin on shaft, pull up, slide back, repeat until cum. But that's just the basic technique. I have a few other ways to play with it that make me cum too, mostly focused on the fren.

Rarely do I lube. I'm cut loose too. If it's a long session of jacking or if I'm horny, I get plenty of pre, which is good.

19. squirt

squirt New Member

Albums:
    I am the same. Cut with plenty of skin. Can't use lube. It feels weird. (unless it is my precum)

20. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I'm loosely cut, too, so I never use lube. I leak precum, so I will rub that around on the head, but I have enough skin that I can stroke without the need for lube. When i use it, it always feels strange.

Draft saved Draft deleted