Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would be interesting to hear from someone who's been cut after they started jerking off.

I was cut long after I started to cum and have found jerking to be far less enjoyable since. Perhaps I use the wrong technique - basically what I did when I had a foreskin, adjusted for it now being far shorter rather than what I would do if I had always been cut.

Still stroke the shaft and have enough skin to rub against the head and cum but its not enough to cover the whole head and I usually find I shoot once and that's it, there aren't the repeated spurts of before (but then that could be ageing).

Also find that playing with the head is not as much fun as before. Its always exposed now and can feel good rubbing against my clothes but there is not the contrast when it is rubbing against my hand.

All in all I enjoyed jerking off more when I still had my full foreskin skin.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LIES ! ALL Lies!

The cut guys are shining you on because they don't want you to know the TRUTH!

Circumcised men can only jerk off with Barbecue Tongs.
Touching ourselves with our hands causes the flesh of our fingers to meld with the flesh of our glans...

There, enough with the pretense of normality... the secret's out...

Only in the South, Phil...only in the South. In the Northeast, we use Q-tips...we're just a bunch of sensitive dicks up here.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's all friction compared to uncut guys that apply pressure while jerking.

I'm not sure I completely agree with this. I actually like the pressure aspect of it more than the friction. Depending on when and where I'm jerking, sometimes I like to slide my hand down into my pants without unzipping so that the tightness of the pants gives my hand lots of pressure on my cock. Other times I like to lie on the bed and basically "hump" my hand because I like that pressure.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Exactly. There are several different types of circumcisions. I, myself, am loosely circ'd. There is enough skin that it moves freely, but not so much that it needs to be retracted. Guys with very tight ones usually need to use some lube.

I masturbate differently depending on my mood. Lately, it's been Fleshlight city for me and lube is required :biggrin1:

Cut, and must be cut quite tight, 'cause no way i could do it without some sort of lube!? Impossible, would rub my self raw.

Concentrate mostly on cock head and just below. But must say that I have seen other cut blokes do it several different ways. In my extensive research I have found that there is no one rule for cut guys and one for uncut?!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm asking this as a genuine question, being uncut myself I honestly have no idea how a cut guy wanks.

Do you tend to use some kind of lube, if so what, and how do you hold your cock and rub it?

I'm asking out of genuine interest, as I know how it works for uncut guys, as I'm uncut, but if you're cut then I'm guessing you could easily rub yourself raw. Do you rub the base of the head, or do you tend to rub lower down? Do you have to use more lube part way?

Asked out of genuine curiosity.

I'm not exactly a loose cut, although it's not tight either...and i really have no problems...i use lube sometimes but usually not...

my boyfriend has a much looser cut than i, so he has a little more room to move...and the only problem that I usually face is that he'll stroke towards the base a little too hard, and it'll pull and feel uncomfortable...*shrugs* it's cool with me :)

although i'm thinking about doing Foreskin Restoration just to get a little extra skin down there :)

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
..............most cut guys rub. generally they hold their cock the same way in their hand and rub up and down. Most do not apply the same pressure that uncut guys can. Depending on the circumcision style some can grab the remaining moveable skin and jerk, but cannot stimulate the head by jerking the small amount of skin left.
I've also encountered many that stimulate their dicks by rubbing their head and remaining inner foreskin by twisting their fist in rapid swirls.
It's all friction compared to uncut guys that apply pressure while jerking.

Agree.
I'm cut ....moderate tight circumcision .....and need not using lube for masturbating.
My cut cock skin is dry enough so rubbing softly with my hands on it do not make me sore (if you rubbing on moist uncut cock will make it sore).
I can masturbate using powder, soap, baby oil, etc. but still can masturbate without anything .....just using my hands.

Last edited:

AverageJoe32

Just Browsing
Media
I'm not sure I completely agree with this. I actually like the pressure aspect of it more than the friction. Depending on when and where I'm jerking, sometimes I like to slide my hand down into my pants without unzipping so that the tightness of the pants gives my hand lots of pressure on my cock. Other times I like to lie on the bed and basically "hump" my hand because I like that pressure.

That is called Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome according to www.healthystrokes.com and may cause damage including erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I used to do a variation of TMS in which I applied my entire body weight on my inner shaft (right above my testes) while supporting myself on my hand, and would move back and forth about an inch or so until climax. I have since learned to do it "the right way" as the possibility of damaging myself was not something I wanted.

Anyways, I'm cut and can't imagine doing it without lube, beside the way described above. And I don't understand how you guys feel anything by just moving the skin back and forth as apposed moving your hand over the skin. Interesting.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was cut very tight as an infant, so this was a "sore" subject with me when I first started masterbating.

My skin just didn't move up and down at all. Although I enjoyed masterbating very much...sometimes too much...I would occasionally create friction sores and have to wait for them to scab over and heal so I could beat off again. I got a little carried away sometimes and didn't realize I was hurting myself in the thrill of the moment, so to speak.

I did, however learn a few techniques to get by during those times, such as rubbing my fingertips in little circles on what remains of my frenulum just under the head where the circumcision scar starts.

My parents never had the "talk" with me, so I was left to my own devices regarding sex and masterbation. It was a process of self discovery...mostly pleasurable, but occassionaly uncomfortable or embarrasing.

I eventually tried lotion after discovering how good it felt to masterbate with soap in the shower. From that point in time I would either use lube of some sort or beat off with a shorter range of motion by holding my penis just below the head.

Some years later I ran across an ad in a gay magazine about foreskin restoration. I read everything I could find about it and tried several techniques. I wasn't very consistent in the effort, and never achieved full coverage as some have, bit I did stretch my shaft skin enough that it now glides up and down the full length of my shaft.

Hence the nickname "Stretchinit."

As a result, masterbation is very pleasurable indeed. I can now beat off with ease and not worry about friction problems.

See photo: http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/170863/cat/500/ppuser/380402

Sometimes I still enjoy using a lubricant like Albolene (my fave) to mimic the feel of my previously tight skin by pulling it tight to the base with my left hand and tightly gliding my lubricated right hand until I just can't stand it anymore erupt in a very intense orgasm.

As you can see from most of my pics, my skin still appears tight, especially in those where I'm wearing cockrings. But actually, I have enough skin now to mimic the gliding motion enjoyed by most men with foreskins.

I don't, unfortunately, get to feel the sensation of a warm, tight, slippery foreskin gliding across my glans. I'd give anything to have that sensation. Not to mention the feelings I will never experience from the richly sensitive skin that was cut away during the circumcision.

Here's another picture that illustrates how much I can comfortably stretch the shaft skin. Pretty amazing when you consider that my penis appeared tightly cut whether soft or hard before. Now, as you can see, the shaft skin almost bunches up close to my glans when soft. When I'm really soft and very relaxed, it actually rolls forward over the corona, or edge of my glans.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/170862/cat/500/ppuser/380402

To all you circumcised guys, if you haven't tried Albolene...you're missing out.

As you can probably imagine, I feel that infant circumcision is just plain cruel. I'd rather have been left intact and had the option to choose it later.

Fortunately, I have been able to improve my sex life by changing my penis...but it took a long time and a lot of trial and error to get the little bit of extra skin I have. And I'm very grateful for it, believe me.

Last edited:
Reactions: evolution

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been cut since birth. The skin still has some elastic enough that I can work it without lube no problem. The skin just below the head is what works best.

During hand jobs I remember trying to show a few girls how to jerk it better because they would rub their hand up and down creating too much friction instead of moving the skin up and down with their hand. If there is lube involved then more friction is ok, even saliva.

Circed_85

Just Browsing
Media
I used to use the standard making a fist around the shaft and moving it up and down into the corona. Now I either rub the underside of the scarline where the frenulum would be or I pull the skin tight at the base with one hand and wrap my other hand around the shaft at or just behind the scarline and move the skin quickly up and down only a few millimeters.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not cut but I like to use lubricant too. Perhaps because my foreskin is not very long, but probably just because I like the feel of it. With a partner you need to go gently though, as it can be much faster.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was cut at age 30. Learning how to jerk a cut cock was quite an experience. I finally settled on two methods. One is to place the first and middle finger on the underside of the shaft were it meets the head and the thumb on top of the shaft. There is enough skin here to slide up and down, just not real long strokes. This puts most of the action on the sweet spot! Second method is use the traditional fist grasp putting focus only on the shaft. Pull the skin down as tight as I can putting maximum pressure/stretching on the skin just under the head and then release the tension by sliding the fist up to the edge of the head. Since getting cut the head has gotten totally left out of jeking. Did not use lube before getting cut. Have tried lube since getting cut but really don't care for it. Jerking with an uncut cock was much easier and more pleasurable for me. (JUST MY OPINION!)