How exactly do circumcised guys wank?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was cut at age 30. Learning how to jerk a cut cock was quite an experience. I finally settled on two methods. One is to place the first and middle finger on the underside of the shaft were it meets the head and the thumb on top of the shaft. There is enough skin here to slide up and down, just not real long strokes. This puts most of the action on the sweet spot! Second method is use the traditional fist grasp putting focus only on the shaft. Pull the skin down as tight as I can putting maximum pressure/stretching on the skin just under the head and then release the tension by sliding the fist up to the edge of the head. Since getting cut the head has gotten totally left out of jeking. Did not use lube before getting cut. Have tried lube since getting cut but really don't care for it. Jerking with an uncut cock was much easier and more pleasurable for me. (JUST MY OPINION!)

I"m loosely circumcised, so it's quite easy.

ellehutton

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cut...rarely if ever use lube, even wipe off the precum (a lot) because i just don't like the feeling when i masturbate.

With a partner i don't mind the wetness at all.:)

strange.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I use lube sometimes I dont, depending on my mood. It is purely a rubbing movement for me. No movement in skin, I normally focus my stroke from right below my scar to the head. I rub the frenulum area in a circular motion. I rub the top of my head.

When I was uncut I would just move the shaft skin up and down.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It all depends on the way a guy is cut (in europe it's a lot more common to remove the entire penile frenulum too - especially when done for medical reasons - but even that depens on the doctor and ethitics), his the amount of skin, the amout of precum he produces, level of excitement and personal prefference.

You're better off asking him what he likes, because no one will know better, right? ;)

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Never occurred to me it as an issue at all. I have enough skin to bring some forward on each stroke to I get like a have uncut cock, but even guys who are tightly cut just stroke the hell out of it, just like uncut dudes.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why don’t you just get yourself circumcised to find out? Though you still wouldn’t know how a man feels, having been circumcised at birth simply on the whim of parents disregarding his human rights.

Last edited:

otahuhu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only speak for myself, but some of us are cut loosely enough that lube is really not necessary. I use it very rarely.

I suspect that there is tremendous variation in the masturbation techniques of both cut and uncut men ... I don't think there is one way it is done in either case.

Steve
e agree i have enough movement not to use lube ,iwould love to see your cock naked