How exactly do circumcised guys wank?

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, so do you hold your cock the same way as an uncut guy and rub in the same way?

It sounds like you're saying cut guys come quicker, is that right? I'm guessing you have to rub more gently?
I got cut at 30 yrs. old and had to reteach myself to beat off. I hold my cock just below the head and masturbate the same as usual. I've never had any trouble. Now, it's like I can't tell the difference between cut an uncut jerkin'. I like getting head much better now that i'm cut.

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm cut but the doctor did a good job as the skin on my shaft is plenty loose and sensitive. I lube up most times but don't mind going dry at all.
If I masturbate twice on the same day, I'll use lube the second time. 20% of men don't have pre-cum and I fall into that category.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a big mushroom head. If I don't use lube it gets all chaffed. My favorite place to jack off is in the morning shower. The soap works great and no mess to clean up plus It gets the day off to a good start.

Reactions: deleted986438
D

deleted871301

Like this...

[video=medium]1124760[/video][video=medium]1104243[/video]

Reactions: jd11985566

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's really simple - get hard, rub with either hand (or both, if you'r lucky), starts to feel nice, rub harder, shoot cum with a pleasant feeling. No different to wanking an uncut cock (but not as much fun).

goldzilla

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
circumcised men are not as sensitive as uncut men. they have cut many nerve fibres that they no longer have. the foreskin is there for a reason. men with circumcised dick have less pleasure.

mascvers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Got circumcised at 35 and did have to relearn as the skin always provided that stimulation to my cockhead before the circ. So I did lube for about a year after the circ when jerking. But gradually the skin loosened up and when I stroke now half my cockhead gets covered by skin. Don't us lube except as some guys say if I have cum and in a short time I want to jack again I use some lube. My cock head is always exposed when soft and plenty of wrinkles of the skin beneath the head. Used to go to jack off parties a few years ago and there was a huge vat of Abilene for those who wanted. I would say 25% used it.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut and have always preferred lube, just good old Vaseline. I guess the lube simulates the feel of a foreskin rolling back and forth. That's a look which is incredibly erotic as I don't have my hood any more. I can masturbate dry but that needs me to simulate having a foreskin by rolling skin from my shaft over the head like @mascvers. Obviously the harder I am the greater the pleasure. Not sure I agree with @goldzilla that circ'd men are less sensitive, my masturbating in incredibly pleasurable and when I manage to leave myself alone for a few days (not often!) it's beyond amazing. Another thing… if I masturbate dry, and form a ring around my shaft and gently brush over the rigid corona back and forth, not applying much pressure to the penis or head, this is incredibly sensitive and stimulating, so much so that I can't always do it all the way to ejaculation and need to fist my penis firmly and whack away until I spurt. But it's worth holding out until I do cos the orgasm can be beyond intense.

kiwibloke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a loose cut but didn't manage to cum, the first time, until I discovered Vaseline, which is my preferred lube (as it dosen't dry up). I can wank dry but too much causes friction irritation and it is not so easy to cum. I like to rub the lube all over my cock and balls and then pull the (remaining) skin hard back while stroking the end of my cock including frenulum, and remaining inner skin. Sometimes I just rub the remaining skin rapidly over the head but don't always cum with this approach.

Reactions: HairyMuscle

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a loose cut but didn't manage to cum, the first time, until I discovered Vaseline, which is my preferred lube (as it dosen't dry up). I can wank dry but too much causes friction irritation and it is not so easy to cum. I like to rub the lube all over my cock and balls and then pull the (remaining) skin hard back while stroking the end of my cock including frenulum, and remaining inner skin. Sometimes I just rub the remaining skin rapidly over the head but don't always cum with this approach.

Nice description Kiwibloke.

I don't know why but I don't often hear many guys say they use Vaseline, I've used it on my cut cock for almost as long as I've been wanking. Like having an addiction if I know I don't have any in the bathroom (but mostly it's in the living room where I do most of my whacking off) I almost feel a sense of anxiety :) The lubes you use for fucking don't last very long for wanking and I find myself having to 're-apply' often which interrupts the rhythm. I was in a gay sex shop recently… for the first time in a long time... and was intrigued to see a range of 'Masturbation' creams. I bought one that was a lot more expensive than Vaseline but even at my rate of masturbation it lasted over a month. It's the only thing that has ever adequately replaced Vaseline and feels fucking amazing on my penis. Thing is the store is not close by so I'll need to stock up whenever I get back to that city. I'll need to use up a jar of aqueous cream or something to put it into though cos the labeling clearly says its for masturbation so I can't have that in my bathroom for all to see!

Haggard_Wisdom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't use lube but I have enough skin for jacking...
View attachment 607785

Great educational video. This is how I wank my uncut cock too. Feels great masturbating dry and being cut from birth means I've never even known what owning a foreskin was like!

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A drop of spit goes a long way....

Actually… it doesn't :) Not for me anyway. I wish it did then I could whack off quickly anywhere. And that's the point, I can cum much quicker with good lube than masturbating dry. Comes in handy when you need to get off quickly.

Reactions: Nate2020