How exactly do circumcised guys wank?

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We're all different thankfully. I can spit and a few strokes later precum oozes out and then I can happily rub one out In a hurry if I need to.

Or take the many offers of help you'd get from here to take you with or without lube ;-)

Great to hear you can get into it with a little spit and pre. And although I can produce plenty of pre it too dries up like spit.

D

deleted645791

I wish I was uncut. All that extra skin gliding on a long shaft looks like it would feel really good, especially around the head. Since I am cut, I use lots of lube and all of the precum that I produce. If I don't use lube, I still have enough skin to get some of that glide action, but my big nuts will bounce around a lot (which actually isn't a bad thing). Sometimes I will jerk off dry, with a loose grip and after a little bit, I make enough precum to stay wet, or at least very sticky, which also feels pretty good.

Reactions: notN2pussy

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A LOT of lotion or spit if not available and both hands stacked with full length strokes. I try my best to maintain that until I feel like I'm going to cum then I let go before the point of no return. I try to go through that cycle as much as I can until I shoot all over my face and chest

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I jerk off just like anyone else even being cut... 1 exception, I produce a bucket of precum, so I'm as slick as can be. Never needed any lube. Makes a mess though and is noisey.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I jerk off just like anyone else even being cut... 1 exception, I produce a bucket of precum, so I'm as slick as can be. Never needed any lube. Makes a mess though and is noisey.
Now that I like, a well sleeked cock lubed with pre cum, mmm, and wanked, slurp slurp, nice

Reactions: muscle_wagon

steve r

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I personally don't use any lube, spit, or anything else. I just jerk off dry I guess. It doesn't hurt me or anything. When I do jerk off with lube it usually takes me like 2 or 3 times as long I guess because I am not used to it. I like the friction a bit haha
Me too

D

deleted1124838

Lube which dosen't dry up plus two hands. One to pull the shaft skin tight and the other to rub the head. I can do dry as well

Reactions: jake_30
D

deleted645791

I wish I was uncut. All that extra skin gliding on a long shaft looks like it would feel really good, especially around the head. I just use lots of lube and all of the precum that I produce. If I don't use lube, I still have enough skin to get some of that glide action, but my big nuts will bounce around a lot (which actually isn't a bad thing). Sometimes I will jerk off dry, with a loose grip and after a little bit, I make enough precum to stay pretty wet.