How exactly do you use the foam rings with extenders

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They were meant to go in soft but that shit was worthless..like others that crap tears easily. Look into silicone sleeves they wont tear and are more comfortable than foam.

french9inch

Legendary Member
Media
They not big enough to go around cock so why ring shaped etc?

Overall the foam stuff and protection systems are tricky and critical issues to solve for actual results. I now use Andropenis with the foam they provide to surround the silicon band.

I have to additionally use gauze around the head (2 or 3 layers), and I noticed that the brand of the gauze matters a lot (it is almost more important than the brand of the extender, as soon as the latter is not a plastic piece of ****), and that I have to change it every month of so before the texture deterioriates (it is really cheap though compared to the rest). Depending on the texture of the gauze, it slips more or less easily. From what I have tried, it works best so far with Nylex from Urgo. Some other brands completely failed, so do not try to save 1$ (or euro for me :)) on this.

How I position the gauze matters a lot too, because under tension, the different layers of material slip on each other and their relative positions adjust over seconds to minutes until a force equilibrium is reached. I noticed that I have to put the gauze 1/3 over the head and 2/3 below, so that I can still see some gauze going past the band with foam protection, even after the adjustement of the tension.

That's really an art to engineer ones penis! So you have to many try different things, analyze and resolves problems to best apply tension for 1-2 hours in a row. I think this is a major reason why many people fail enlarging.