How exactly does a P.P. work as a masturbation tool?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by WPH, Jan 29, 2008.

1. WPH

WPH New Member

I don't get it :confused:

How does a Penis Pump act as something to masterbate with?
    Is there a pleasurable sensation when you pump up?
    It looks kind of painful if anything to me

Sorry for the noob questions but I just ordered my 1st pump system yesterday for the purpose of bulking up a litte.
    Now if it were to make me blow big whopping loads in the process so be it!:biggrin1:

Really though explain this to me please.

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1::dunno: Seriously...
    You know man actually I think it's in the state of mind you're in...
    I've used a medical prescribed pump but never has it made me masterbate or cum a load...it only aids in getting more blood through out my penis shaft...I have that problem sometimes because of my size.
    I have also broke a small blood vessel in my penis before too when I 1st over used it...lesson learned behind that...was painful.
    It would be wise to read instructions and warnings of use to be safe and careful.:wink:
    Rosie Palmer & Mr Handy Fist aint never hurt me yet:biggrin1:

3. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    To answer the question in your title: you take your peepee or tool in your hand and rub up and down until you come.

4. seahorses

seahorses Member

I don’t know how the penis pump came into being; the true rational behind it, but I care to think it wasn’t for masturbation purposes. The fact it can be used for that was probably discovered later. The reason I think this is because it requires ‘packing the tube.’ This is where the penis is ‘pumped’ or swells girth wise and touches the sides of the cylinder wall to wall. Anyone new to pumping shouldn’t be aiming to do this or even thinking of it. It takes a while, maybe several months, for the penis to condition allowing the skin to become used to being stretched; ending up with stretch marks by rushing and over doing things could be the least of your problems! Of course you still experience a tumescence, as you would expect, but not to the same degree.

I didn’t discover the phenomena of coming in the tube till after pumping for several years. I mean, pumping should be a pleasurable experience anyway, but on this occasion it went to the extreme. I was test running a new tube I’d made and found it had a slight air leak. I reached the packing stage and had to keep adjusting the pressure every few seconds with my hand pump. The variation in pressure, slowly dropping of and being quickly restored, did it. I think it’s common for guys pumping over several hours to lose their erections, but I felt mine rapidly return along with a bout of involuntary keegles (tensing of the pelvic floor muscles). It felt slightly akin to getting a blowjob, but with more pressure involved the orgasm seemed more intense. Given that I hadn’t set out with that objective in mind and it coming as a surprise, I later tried again; wanting to establish if the surprise element was responsible for the enhanced pleasure and glad to find it wasn’t!

Although I still pump, I seldom use it for masturbation; I find with so many other ways to enjoying sex that it only gets reviewed occasionally, when the opportunity is right, but I can understand guys wanting to do it more frequently. If you’re interested to learn more visit Tigerpumping where you’ll find a ‘How to.’

Draft saved Draft deleted